[Done Deal] : Juanmi signs for Southampton

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Also reported you as being too nice.

I’m not too fucking nice! Arsehole!

1 Like

Glad we’ve signed the munchkin. Looks great on youtube which tells me all I need to know.

Miguel Jimenez.

At last we’ve signed a golfer!

1 Like

I’m really excited about first new signing under new Papsweb era. What gonna happen after his first couple of games when he plays shit? Will Papsweb stay patient? Will we be nice and encouraging to the lad. Or we will revert back to type and have a hissy fit. Who knows!

2 Likes

Guys, dont talk about football, you will spoil it for our friends in The Other Place who think this is just a self congratulatory love in.

1 Like

We pay £5m to buy a striker, Chelsea pay £7m to loan one. Mental.

1 Like

In the main I think we’ve left all the reactionary fucknuts on the Other Place - so he should get 3 games grace at least.

1 Like

I’m impressed already…just watched his first interview on the official site. The boy’s a bit of a linguist…damned near fluent in Spannish.

2 Likes

This is a great signing, but if not a quite low risk punt. For a player that age who is a Spanish international, we will add value by him playing. If he is a hit and who would not be with fonte at the back with him, then he will be worth £10/£15/£20 million.

Welcome to the mighty Southampton FC.

COYR!

Your explanation sounds plausible, but is dependent on the existance of a modern society. Since tradition and religious bigotry predates modern society I think my answer is still more likely to be accurate.

Further to my above posts, I think this is a great signing because I had him for Derby on the FM before the last one. Signed him when I got Derby promoted, got me 20 goals then sold him for £15m profit.

id take that.

Right age, good price. What is not to like. Just hope he produces the goods!

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Also reported you as being too nice.

I’m not too fucking nice! Arsehole!

I accidentally voted one of your posts down by mistake. Feel free to report me for that. (I misclicked on this wacky interface.)

Originally posted by @Redslo

Originally posted by @StickyWhiteDovePiss

Originally posted by @Redslo

Originally posted by @StickyWhiteDovePiss

Also, why are gay people persecuted? Serious question.

Tradition and religious bigotry.

That doesn’t get up the bottom of it.Why did those what wrote those rule books decide bumming was bad?

I think the answer is something thus:

Gay people have more time to dedicate to themselves and their careers because they don’t have babies and in general relationships are harder to come by. Gay people get clever and successful. Those non gay people with babies and relationships simply cannot compete and therefore resent the gays.

Your explanation sounds plausible, but is dependent on the existance of a modern society. Since tradition and religious bigotry predates modern society I think my answer is still more likely to be accurate

I don’t see what modern society has to do with anything. Resentment of people cleverer and more successful than you predates modern society I should imagine. I don’t believe that people go around hating other people simply because they are different. The difference needs to be threatening in some way. In the case of gay people I think the threat is intelligence and success.

I don’t see why a person’s sexuality would have any bearing on his intellect.

He looks a decent signing.

Some people are just assholes and will be bigoted against just about anything.

He has very nice teeth.

Modern society, ancient societies, it’s always been the case.

I’ll give him 5 games before I say he’s crap.