Don't Arise Sir David

You’re being manipulated SOG, don’t play their game!

The bastards! It was such a good story too! Next they will be saying he didn’t shag the nanny! :lou_facepalm_2:

Lou for some reason I have lost two replies to your assertion that broadsheets are somehow better than tabloids. I can’t be arsed to try again, but in summary:

They are as bad as each other and are only there to make money for their owners / shareholders. They pick a niche and peddle whatever view they think is what their demographic wants to hear e g. The Grauniad is aimed at crusty sandal wearers. The Star is aimed at people who prefer looking at pictures…

Annoying when that happens…

I didn’t say I thought broadsheets were better. I just don’t understand how the public fall for this kind of tabloid behaviour again and again and again… I get the story is a tempting one - but what has happened, to get this story to you, is incredible low. And as a result, I don’t trust the story.

1 Like

Tbf Lou, I don’t trust the media at all…whether broadsheet, tabloid, tv or online. I just take it all with a pinch of salt and quietly seeth as the country / world goes to hell in a handcart…

:lou_angry:

1 Like

You’ve joined the right Saints forum.

1 Like

Yep, the perfect home for the mildly annoyed and slightly bewildered

3 Likes

What are you all doing in my living room?

2 Likes

I can’t speak for everyone else but I’m just here to wipe my dick on your curtains and steal your tv.

3 Likes

I beat you to the curtains Goat so mind where you wipe

:lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

It’ll be lower than you CS :lou_wink_2:

Can you both shag the missus whilst your here please, save me having to do it!!

3 Likes

Already done, twice.

Goat, you can stir the porridge.

1 Like

I’ll take some to plant as evidence.

3 Likes