Drinkeepoos

Where is the spazz one or is this just for the dispabled haters at saintsweb?

what is tokyos avatar i think the thing in the middle is west ham badge

I think itā€™s a Japanese Ku Klux Klan badge,Bear, but itā€™s known and the YKK there.

Apparently they (Japanese KKK) hate the Chinese over the ownership of an island south-east of the IoW.

Being high tech and very practical, the Japanese donā€™t wear simple hoods (not a circumcision reference), instead they zip up at the back (not an anal sex reference).

A spin off company patented the zipping hoodie design, and thatā€™s how YKK was started.

True story.

P. S. Toke has reached the rank of Grand Wizard of the Tiny Cock. He can be promoted further, but the ā€˜of the tiny cockā€™ suffix will always be there.

:frowning:

1 Like

It is indeed. An MC in front of it is optional. it had never occurred to me just how odd and unpronounceable it would look on a forum, as it was originally a play on my surname (Fowler) and the quondam rapper Schoolly D.

Very fine it was to meet everybody - pity the great Bletch didnā€™t show until too late, but thereā€™s always next seasonā€¦

1 Like

Rubbish.

Itā€™s pronounced fowwwill-idd, and there is a pause of three quarters of a second between the first and second syllables - as is oblig a tree in The Wales.

Thereā€™s lovely, isnā€™t it?

Hereā€™s a mind puzzle / conundrums for you - along the lines of can anyone hear the pope clapping when trees fall on shitting bears in woods because thereā€™s footsteps in the butterā€¦

Did the great Bletch show up too late, or did the great lightweights leave too early?

There is no correct answer, itā€™s meant to make you enter into a period of contemplation - and then PM an apology to me.

Surely you meant:

Did the great Bletch let down his adoring public with his inexcusable lateness, or did his public let him down by failing to appreciate that a great man has no need to be punctual?

A tricky conundrum indeed. Iā€™m finding it genuinely hard. Truly.

Necro-ing this thread as I was going to reply when I first saw it, but couldnā€™t sign up to the site due to my username supposedly being too shortā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Was lovely indeed to meet you all and I look forward to catching up next season. Or perhaps for mid-Summer beers at some point? I rarely need a reason to visit The South Western and there must be a beer fest or similar on at some point.

Also quoting pap due to him buttering me up in his post. Iā€™d tip my cap were I wearing one. :smile:

1 Like