Dumb names (generally and for siblings)

I am not telling her…someone else can :laughing:

Jenner Talia.

Originally posted by @jet-sounds

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

I used to work with a girl named Jenny Taylor. I know its childish but I cant say the name without laughing.

I don’t get it!

I’m glad you said it as I didn’t get it either :blush:

Ah. Yep got it now.

Thanks Ohio!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Sadoldgit

Thanks Ohio!

And I didn’t even need to use the words twats or pricks!, …oops!

3 Likes

Hahaha!

Hahaha!

Bearsy really has to sort the new facepalm emoticon out :wink:

Whatevs, Goaters!

An indian named Jayant Shitehol

A teacher I know has a Rocky-boy in her class. A policeman friend had an incident with a child called Dkny.

My mum knew someone called Theresa Green

My uncle is called Robert Charles XXXXXX (surname masked to protect the innocent), he gets mail addressed to Mr R C XXXXXX

In New Zealand after about 2 years I realised my work mate had the first name Gabriel so shortened to Gabe and his middle name was Asher…

Originally posted by @BTripz

I don’t get it :frowning:

Originally posted by @BTripz

I don’t get it :frowning:

It’s a good job you weren’t around for the Saintbletch Hilarious Fun With Words thread, Lou!

3 Likes

Would it help if I told you that my mum never knew anyone called Theresa Leafy?

Oh I see!

Several years ago I was listening to the local news and there was a bit about on-going roadworks at Twyford. The item featured an interview with the chairman of Twyford Council’s Highways & Byways committee. His name was Major Rhodes.

Lou, maybe you should programme a hot key to paste “I don’t get it”…Could save you some time in the future. :wink:

Now that’s just what this site needs…

But a slight correction; it was entitled The saintbletch “Hilarious fun with words” thread.

So you perhaps should have said to Lou that it was a good job that she wasn’t around for the The saintbletch “Hilarious fun with words” thread thread.

Sorry, Halo.

:confused: *

* Not a bleed on the brain, just the result of sourcing your emoticons for Lidl.

1 Like

I worked with a guy called Chris Peacock

3 Likes