England FC - Euro 2016 Build Up and Friendlies

I thought this was an evening kick off, missed the lot… Oh well.

1 Like

Man of match!

If that was drinkwater playing that through to Vardy, it would have been 3-1. You cannot underestimate that partnership from club level.

Did Drinkwater play?

Lucky bastard.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Sfcsim

Did Drinkwater play?

Oh silly boy, of course not. Wilshire was played to provide him with much needed pre-injury game time.

1 Like

That is terrible and on sky they were saying that Lallana will play and there is also Milner to come into the team on Friday, to take a look at. I thought this meant that he must have played. He should be in!

Milner. James Fucking Milner. :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

I take it that it was not good viewing then :lou_facepalm_2:

i couldn’t tell which side was the turkeys

4 Likes

So Hoddle spends the game slagging Rose of for his positional play on the Turkish goal and all the Turkish chances, the pundits in the studio slag Rose of for his positional play and how he contributed to the Turkish goal.

And then Hoddle goes and gives him Man of the Match, I mean WT actual F was that all about.

Delle Alli looked a liability and will probably get sent off in the first group game.

If anyone thinks that this lot are going to win anything then they are deluded.

Raheem Sterling?? Wilshere?? Rose?? WTF

3 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

So Hoddle spends the game slagging Rose of for his positional play on the Turkish goal and all the Turkish chances, the pundits in the studio slag Rose of for his positional play and how he contributed to the Turksih goal.

And then Hoddle goes and gives him Man of the Match, I mean WT actual F was that all about.

Delle Alli looked a liability and will probably get sent off in the first group game.

If anyone thinks that this lot are going to win anything then they are deluded.

Raheem Sterling?? Wilshere?? Rose?? WTF

Wilshere is clearly disabled and so is being punished for his last life. Give him a chance now.

2 Likes

Fkn vardy having his wedding now. There will be plenty of time after the group stages ffs.

5 Likes

Oh and Smalling, don’t get me started on Smalling, with the refs apparently going to be clamping down on shirt pulling and holding I think he is going to play a very small part in England’s truncated campaign!!

1 Like

Was there one player in an England shirt that did enough to say yes he is in the starting 11 for the first group game?

I cannot comment because I never saw the match or the live commentary but somebody please give me something to hope for in June.

Alli, Dier and Kane all did ok and are certainties to start imho.

I would add Hart, Bertrand, the fucking liability Smalling unfortunately, the mostly average Cahill I’m afraid, Walker (who can’t defend but Roy prefers to Clyne), Squirrel Head the undroppable (I would play Drinkwater and push Alli on) and diving cunt Vardy.

Can’t wait to get behind the boys (especially with Nivea fuckface coming off the bench and Glass Jack keeping the physios and tabloids busy).

4 Likes

If I could vote up the last paragraph more than once I would. Just about sums up the whole farcical set up for me!

All those years in the lower league and no wedding bells. Premier league Champions… Got to get a ring on it love! Jeez!

2 Likes

I agree with whoever made the comment about Alli. He needs to calm down or he’ll be sent off every game he plays. He is excellent but needs to grow up. Maybe he needs a chewy refresher bar before he enters the field of play.

1 Like

and Rooney needs another hair transplant, it’s going again.

Presumably Salford Council put it out to tender and went for the cheapest.

Updated the title as pointless making a new thread.