England V Holland Friendly

Considering his passing range and the fact that it’s squeaky bum time every time he is the last man, wouldn’t stones be better at defensive midfield!p?

“Why am I not main centre forward at Arsenal?”, asks Theo Walcott every year.

1 Like

Oh god, the Everton CM pairing. how’s that working out for them this year?

Adam “70 minutes” Lallana must hold the most subbed record in football.

Misses too many chances and is injury prone?

Not good enough in the air and not strong enough with his back to goal?

You get that with Giroux who also misses too many chances but is less injury prone.

Is Niviaboy paid pro-rata?

FFS. Dodgy goal.

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

Originally posted by @CB-Saint

Oh god, the Everton CM pairing. how’s that working out for them this year?

Adam “70 minutes” Lallana must hold the most subbed record in football.

Is Niviaboy paid pro-rata?

He was much better second half. The shitbag.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

FFS. Dodgy goal.

Looked like a mugging to me.

Originally posted by @lifeintheslowlane

FFS. Dodgy goal.

Looked like a mugging to me.

Judo throw.

I was worried cos I didn’t really recognise Hodgson’s England in the Germany game, but this is a lot more like it

5 Likes

Damn right. We’ve been milnered.

to milner: to settle for competence when excellence is within reach.

8 Likes

I think we’ve found Rooney’s best position for the summer.

4 Likes

to millner: to settle for competence when excellence is within reach.

Nicked that, well Milner= popular English saying.

Wrong thread i know, but Shane Long played well tonight but finished with a knock to his knee and was holding an ice pack on it at the end :lou_angry:

A knock to the knee I can handle, a tweak to the ligaments would worry me more.

Icing it suggests either a minor impact or a very backward medical team.

1 Like

On the plus side RB, Rob Elliot (Newcastle’s current No 1 keeper, understudy to Krul) went off with what looked like a serious injury.

Rallyboy was right. Why did I bother to go and watch that round my Dad’s. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

I literally fell asleep on my dad’s sofa in the first half watching that. I awoke in the 41st minute to the roar of “VAAAAARRRRDYYY!!!”

Thanks dad – I was really enjoying that nap. :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Well, I know why I bothered really. Frase was playing. He’s a Saint and he’ll always have my support when he’s representing his country.

Please someone tell me that Ryan wasn’t among the subs for some reason, and that wanker woy didn’t really chose to bring on right back Nate Clyne at left back, over Ryan Bertrand, one of the consistently best (natural) left backs in the English Premier League this season?

Because if he did – what the fuck must Ryan be thinking? Other than “Hodgson’s a knob”, I mean.

And finally: what the fuck was our “support” all about tonight? 82,000 in Wembley, and you could hear every kick of the ball, hear the players voices, and I swear I even heard the grass growing at one point!

Absolutely fucking pathetic support! A few half-hearted trumpet blasts in the 82nd minute, accompanied by a rousing murmur. :lou_facepalm_2:

Ryan’s injured Jack, pulled put before the Germany match.