European Championship Qualifiers

Originally posted by @Goatboy

lol. 1-0 Slovenia.

Serves Hodgson right. Your CB playing at right back, fucked an attack up in the right wing position, Roy. Slovenia broke & scored. That’s what happens, Roy, when ur dumbass, picking players purely cos they’re tall, against Slovenia.

Slovenia look there for the taking tho tbf, if i.e.Hodgson & his cunt team had any actual i.e. balls.

Why didn’t we play:

Hart

Clyne Cahill Jagielka Bertrand

Henderson Wilshere Milner

Walcott Rooney Lallana?

Because Townsend scored a good goal once.

3 Likes

And Hodgson is scared. His favourite sweets are Werthers Originals (not the chewy ones)

It’d still be shit, cos Hodgson would spend all week drilling them to keep their shape & not take any chances, like we’re playing away to the Brazil 70s team or whatever.

I honestly think Clyne must be banging Roy’s wife. We now have Jordan Henderson at right back. WTF???

1 Like

lol even Andy Townsend can’t understand why Clyne ain’t playing

Think you need to post this in the ‘I’m not racist but’ thread…

1 Like

Remember when he had a small boy on his lap and said he liked to have a buttock handy? (Butter candy)

Hold on, I thought rooney had a head transplant? Still looks like an ugly jug eared prick to me. I would have gone with a sexy head If were having that op.

gr8 fucking hit that!

Wilshire scores because Lallana is a tosser…cool!!

Originally posted by @Bearsy

gr8 fucking hit that!

Megan Fox? I agree!!..But yes, the goal was too.

Andy Townsend breathes a sigh of relief as he realises that Jack Wilshere will be a worthy MOTM again.

1 Like

Ffs Rooney!

Amazing what happens when you’ve got more than one player who’s good on the ball. Maybe, next time Roy, try it with like 3. Or 4, even.

Hellfire!!! GREAT shot!!!

Edit, just looks OK in Slo-mo! LOL

Amazing what happens when you’ve got more than one player who’s good on the ball.

+1

gr8 fucking hit that!

+1