European Tour

Reading not your strong point, Bazza?

4 Likes

No but Oxford are… I’ll get my coat!

When I look at this seasons, the Liverpool game was massive. Not only because of the come back, but because it was against Liverpool (a team fighting for the 5/6/7 spot). If that did not happen, we would have been sat where Liverpool finished, or lower, as the momentum from this comeback must have been huge.

Fine margins, but we certainly kicked on!

1 Like

Looks like we have a European tour, but Liverpool will not? Well well, what a turn up! Ha ha ha

2 Likes

Wonder if we can attract that lively right back with the promise of European football?

3 Likes

Depends, if we pay him silly money! They can have him and that face cream cunt!

lol at the Liverpool fans crying.

3 Likes

Now one of my best mates is a Liverpool fan, from Liverpool, grew up in Liverpool, now living in Carlisle. I do feel sad for him and as a football fan myself I know how gutted he is feeling right now!

But fucking hell on the bigger picture, no European football for him next season, I’m going to be lording I tell ya…

2 Likes

Fuck off ex saints at Liverpool. Screw you

3 Likes

it really is a crying shame

no really it is.

no really.

tossers

1 Like

Saints back in Europe, Portsmouth stuck in League Two and Liverpool losing their final.

I’m not questioning your judgement, but which of you has spunked the three wishes from your magic lamp in under a week?

7 Likes

I’m in fucking heaven here, all the family up here are reds, the brother in law is there ha ha, bollocks why should I really care as far as football is concerned? They by virtue of having a mass market cling on fan base are able to buy who they want, they stumble I laugh.

Pap is a closet red I can tell.

I don’t want to take the gloss off a great night - but that trophy we’ll be chasing looks like it’s made of Lidl economy kitchen foil.

and I thought Lallana was excellent tonight - that was a top shave he had in the Ad break, and his skin looked so moist and refreshed.

It’ll go nicely next to the paint pot though.

Man United did us a favour then.

Saints are in the Europa League proper.

Who is going on a European Tour? :lou_sunglasses:

Some of the teams potentially waiting for us in the Group Stages…

Winnners of 2015-16 Copa del Rey will be in the Champions league as it is either Barcelona or Sevilla who have already qualified for it. Spain will lose a Europa league spot.

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Originally posted by @SuperMikey

Some of the teams potentially waiting for us in the Group Stages…

Winnners of 2015-16 Copa del Rey will be in the Champions league as it is either Barcelona or Sevilla who have already qualified for it.

Wikipedia says that the place has defaulted to the 5th-placed team in La Liga as both finalists already qualified for CL - meaning Bilbao are in the group stages. Could be a clash of the red and white stripes!