European women most promiscuous

Also, let’s be honest. Slag is a gendered slur.

It’s 99% thrown at women.

4 Likes

The article is about European Women being most promiscuous, what are you talking about, singling out? That’s what the article is about. Maybe have a go at the Independent.

Where have I said Brand isn’t a slag? Why is slag just for people in relationships?

In my opinion, and those are the words I used above. In my opinion, all people who cheat are slags - it’s slaggish behaviour, unprincipled and promiscuous.

Originally posted by @KRG

Which is why it’s bollocks you were calling everyone slags, when you were literally singling out women.

Did you read the first sentence of his first post, krg? genuine question not trolling srs

1 Like

Well according to Cheaters USA there seem to be quite a few men who are cheating there! How was this study conducted? What is the definition of cheating. Some may think a bit of a snog and fondle isn’t cheating. I want to know a bit more about this study really.

I would say that maybe Europeans are a bit more honest about sex. I remember in Peru knowing a woman who was having sex with her partner but pretty much sneaking around so that people didn’t know to keep up appearances (particularly for the parents).

Don’t like the term slag. It is definitely gendered towards women. There are lots of pejorative terms for women who have a lot of sex, there are some also for women who don’t! Cannot win eh. You should be free to have however many sexual partners you want as long as it’s consensual, legal and safe.

4 Likes

What would you call a promiscuous bloke then? I wanted a term that could be applied to both sexes. Love rat is a bloke specific one, and you never hear that applied to women so was a bit stuck.

did you consider promiscuous?

1 Like

Or adulterous, that would be better cos promiscuity does not necessarily imply cheating. Or you could’ve said unfaithful i spose.

I see ur problem tho, they would be boring thread title, and not striking the sensationalist note we are looking for. I would probably gone with i.e. “SURVEY SAYS: UR MOMMA IS DTF”

Of course it had to be sensationalist, this forum is more a Sun/Mirror type site, people only read if it’s an entertaining title, see ‘One way car rentals in the US’ thread. If that had been ‘Boned some bitch all the way from NY to LA in a rental car’ and then explained that he wasn’t sure if he had to return the car to New York, far more people would have read it…

3 Likes

Yeah, for me it had to be a derogatory term (and more than just ‘adulterous’ as I think cheating is pretty bad shit).

The thing about cheating, is you have to be on the right end of it

That’s what she said…

Or he, sorry KRG!!! Twas an American Office reference.

Slags is best said by Ray Winstone.

Maybe the title should be Euopean men most likely be be studs?

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Or adulterous, that would be better cos promiscuity does not necessarily imply cheating. Or you could’ve said unfaithful i spose.

Yeah, for me it had to be a derogatory term (and more than just ‘adulterous’ as I think cheating is pretty bad shit).

Is it fair to think Chertsey’s just found out John Terry’s been parking his car outside his house during work hours?

Just finished watching Dr Foster. Had to read this thread to realise that might have been fictitious. Shame coz I was cheering on Gemma for being anti-adulterous.

Originally posted by @JBoy

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Is it fair to think Chertsey’s just found out John Terry’s been parking his car outside his house during work hours?

I do live very close to him - my old local was where his Dad got caught selling drugs…

I’m disappointed to see that we have fallen so far behind the rest of the world.

We need to get back to basics, set up academies, get young people before they settle down and inspire them to recklessly shag their way around the towns and cities of our great country.

Looking at those stats it’s difficult to pinpoint what has gone wrong, but it may be linked directly to our drinking culture - maybe we can sort two major issues in one go?

We could treble the tax on alcohol and drive young people off drink, out of pubs, and onto the back seats of cars.

It won’t be easy to get us up those charts.

This generation will also need more training in life skills like climbing down drainpipes with their clothes under one arm, and explaining why your 9-5 office didn’t close until 1am and how exactly you lost your pants.

2 Likes

Rallyboy - the Robin Askwith of the internet boardthingys

Look out, I’m eating a huge hotdog and I think I may have gone too heavy on the ketchup…*

*a very niche joke.