Ex-Saints under fire

With Lallana it is only the way he went about it, not that he moved.

I don’t think anyone, bar the few TSW uber fans, begrudges a player moving to one of the genuine big clubs for the money or the chance of glory but just don’t be a cunt about it.

2 Likes

Fair play, in 3 lines you more or less said what I did in some daft ramble.

Less is more young padawan.

4 Likes

I’ve got a badge for AL to kiss. It’s rusty and nestled between my arse cheeks.

2 Likes

Rule 1

2 Likes

6 Likes

It’s lunchtime. You dirty goat.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

:lou_lol:

p.s we need a ‘Thumbs Up’ penis face emoji thing.

That’s strikers for you, they score and go on a run, then cannot buy a goal. Do you remember that Vardy bloke!

Paddy Power laying into Liverpool, including a couple of former Saints players.

2 Likes

but the question is, would you take him back if he was offered?

Not a question of ability. But nah, he burnt that bridge for me.

Nah. As I said in a previous post, we all wanted him to succeed and become the finished article when he was at Saints. I don’t think that’s happening, and as KRG said, burned too many bridges on his way out. I think the best move for him might be to try plying his skills abroad. He could be “young signing of the year” in the MLS :lou_lol:

1 Like

Ramirez scored twice tonight, now 3 in 6 for Boro, who go back on top. :lou_facepalm_2:

And I expect Lee Barnard is banging them in for his local pub side, but we won’t be needing him in the Premier League either.

Gaston had his chance, and then another one - he has finally found his level.

1 Like

But DID he have his chance? Where did we play him?

But then tbf he has had more of a chance than Juanmi, who we may need this afternoon on the bench…

Where did we play him?

We played him at St Marys a few times, and other places.

Then he played at Hull, and a few other grounds.

1 Like

I see that there have been a few reports linking the Ox with a move away in the summer. Hasn’t quite worked out for him. Never seems to at Arsenal.

Chambers career has ceratinly stalled since his move. Walcott seems to spend his time either injured or claiming he is a centre forward. The Ox needs to get away and get a regular game.