Fantasy Tory Leadership Game

mmmmm I love the smell of formaldehyde in the morning!!

I don’t mind who it is as long as it’s not Gove, May, Crabb, Leadsom, or Fox… or any latecomer… or a Tory…

4 Likes

Originally posted by @BTripz

So explain that one to me, the Tory MPs that wanted to knife Boris because he upset poor Pig Fucker so much he had to throw his toys out of his pram (and breath) are upset with Gove because he knifed Boris!

Shouldn’t they therefore be backing Gove, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!!

Or are they upset with Gove because he did what they wanted to do but knowing them they would have backed out of any direct confrontational action anyway?

Or are the upset with Gove because he looks like Brains (from Thunderbirds) who has been left next to a Dyson heater for too long?

The way I understand it is that the membership loves Boris, but he has very few political allies within the Parliamentary Conservative Party.

Prospective candidates need backing from their own MPs first, then get voted on by the membership itself. Gove won the first battle by deposing Boris, but by being seen to do so, and doing something he said he wasn’t going to do, is now seen by the membership as a betrayer of their blonde bombshell hero.

1 Like

Ah so Boris is to the Tory membership what Corbyn is to the Labour membership…

I honestly thought it was just the CTP (see what I did there) that voted for their leader not the members…

Kippers have been backing Leadsom since the weekend and then she tries to distance herself from UKIP at last nights hustings. Her performance is described as a car crash and she’ll have to pull that around to both Kippers and the Tory’s. She seems lightweight indeed.

here.

she’s the leave campaigner who only two or three years ago was saying what a disaster brexit would be. I wouldn’t trust someone like that.

6 Likes

That hansard script has been wiped from her website!

Arron Banks is also keen to fund her campaign. If she accepts / has accepted, there’s no way she can distance herself from UKIP.

1 Like

Huffington Post UK@ HuffPostUK 1h1 hour ago

Andrea Leadsom tried to abolish all worker’s rights for small companies http://huff.to/29jhV0q

To the billionaires it sounds like glorious pre-union days, but she’s working towards all of that as we move away from the EU’s disgraceful model to protect workers and the poor.

Personally I’m all for minimum wage and maternity leave etc, but those who supported the blonde bombshell Boris and the far right must be popping the champagne corks at her idea to give all the power to the bosses.

She’s working towards a return to dark satanic mills, giving the Leave voters exactly what they asked for, freedom to rule, unbridled by all that nasty EU legislation that protect workers and the sick.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Rallyboy

To the billionaires it sounds like glorious pre-union days, but she’s working towards all of that as we move away from the EU’s disgraceful model to protect workers and the poor.

Yes there is a homeless problem all over Europe…

Are you saying it’s the fault of the EU with their protection of workers’ rights?

You’ve lost me…

Its like being in a brothel … and having to guess then choose which one has the least wart encusted, weeping sore, discharging vag…

you need to find a new brothel to visit. Or just stop going.

1 Like

There’s no knifer like a Tory knifer.

4 Likes

That is fucking brilliant.

Headline on Sky News…

Liam Fox eliminated.

If only…

The Fox won’t be at the box.

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Headline on Sky News…

Liam Fox eliminated.

If only…

Who said Tory MPs were complete idiots? At least they had the wit to keep that wassock away from the public

2 Likes

Crabby’s thrown in the towel as well. Down to Gove, May, and a woman who looks like she should be fronting adverts that start with the words “Are you over 50?” and which give away a free carriage clock with each purchase.

1 Like

Where have all the Statesmen gone, of any Party?

Who is there that has the gravitas, the presence and charisma and ‘the plan’ to lead the country to its new place within the greater global community?

(fuck, that sounded trite, wasn’t meant to be, was actually very seriously meant, you get the gist)

I see no one, and nothing, anywhere. Certainly no one I would vote for to lead my country post a General Election.

Sad innit?

Think I’ll just ferkoff…

1 Like