Favourite Sausages

This freaks me out on so many levels!

1 Like

7 Likes

And, of course3, everytime I hear the word sausage, I feel compelled to say it like this:

I’m concerned that my sausage thread is falling down the page, probably because of all today’s drama, and the distinct lack of SWDP doing what I thought he would, so here’s another quality sausage picture:

1 Like

Is this The Ood Queen?

Sounds sexual. I thought it might be Dr Zoidberg’s bit on the side.

See I am disappointed with this sarcasm… We come on here procrastinating during working hours to share our deep wit and intellect by repeating the much maligned and oft misunderstood infantile and purile cock/sausage metaphor gag, and all I we get is this criticism… time I throw strop and threatened to leave…just you wait, If I go, I will take my cock/sausage gags with me and that will teach you.

Why Cumberland of course.

1 Like

Not a bad shout Sfcsim for a classic ring. Sausage and ring are perhaps not the most obvious of bedfellows, but may be familiar to good catholics

1 Like

Is that a thinly veiled reference to anal sex?

1 Like

used to be Sainsburys taste the difference with caremelised onions. Sausages of the gods.

Started tasting a bit wank after a while so asked thehm why they had changed and apparently they had to ‘take the gluten out’ ; fucks sake

1 Like

Thinly veiled? haha :lou_lol:

1 Like

What cunts!

1 Like
4 Likes

One of Pap’s scuffles from his school days?

Deleted. Its just occurred to me that this was basically a sexual assault.

When I worked on the ASDA deli counter, a woman approached the counter asking for cumberland sausage.

Normally dealing with weights, this time I asked “how many inches”.

“About ten would be good”

Amusing story. Disappointing outcome for me personally.

2 Likes

Quorn.

BANGERS !!

2 Likes

Quorn voted down because it is just wrong.

Standard brunch can’t beat Kenyan Farmers Choice sausage in fact they make most mass Brit bangers taste like shit.

Then I have to give a shout out to Polish sausages. Not a fan of Kielbasa but Cabanos (imagine high quality Peperami).

There’s a butcher in the fresh food market in Munich (near the Rathouse) that does Chilliwurst to die for. Not been since 2014 but love them.

1 Like