Fonte Going?

Originally posted by @Fatso

Everyone shut up

There must be something to this Fonte rumour, Fatso is trying to stifle the debate.

Burn him! Burn him!

It’s been a while since we’ve had a good burning.

I hate to labour the point, but I don’t have an Instagram Account so I don’t follow him via Instagram.

I was definitely seeing posts from him on Twitter … he would post in both English and Potuguese in the message. I did not imagine this … nurse pass the meds please my head is hurting :lou_facepalm_2:

Flak jacket and running shoes required Eric

PS carry a bottle of iced water to put on the pitchfork holes :lou_lol:

Of course you did Eric.

Shh shh now.

That’s it. That’s it.

It’s all going to be fine.

pap, grab his legs while I inject his arse with something to calm him down.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @saintbletch

pap, grab his legs while I inject his arse with something to calm him down.

Fire? Please say fire!

Sorry. Your calls for burning have sparked something off.

For Fucksake Focus on the matter at hand … is Fonte’s Twitter Account if it ever existed being closed a sign that he is leaving!!?

Stop trying to turn my pert little botty into toast or getting needles or pricks of any description anywhere near it.

Why do these threads escalate so quickly?

A bloke innocently confuses social media with a number plate and Bletch immediately goes a bit rapey… :astonished:

9 Likes

You know things are getting bad when Batman quotes appear! :lou_surprised:

Man up bitches we’re a selling club, plus we have Van Dijk for another season at least.

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Man up bitches we’re a selling club, plus we have Van Dijk for another season at least.

Has one of your mates seen him buy a pasty in Sayers?

Cheese and onion jumbo?

He’s not going anywhere.

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

He’s not going anywhere.

Who? Van Dijk or Fonte??

Originally posted by @BTripz

Originally posted by @Chertsey-Saint

He’s not going anywhere.

Who? Van Dijk or Fonte??

Both.

My man on the ground at Finch Farm hasn’t spoken of the matter.

He’ll wait 3 weeks until it’s common knowledge and then claim he’s ITK.

Can’t see us sell Fonte to Everton, but if Man Utd are in for him I could sort of understand him wanting Champions Leag-

Oh.

3 Likes

In this disposable age, sir is to be commended for attempting to recycle past sentiments about the reasons for our players scarpering.

Big Vic can justifiabily say he’s going for Champions League football. The rest are going for the money*.

* I do hope that in his time here, that Sadio Mané became a bit of a Saints’ fan and is not just going for the money. He’s going to replace Lallana. Because it will be lols.

He’s going to get all lubed up with Nivea in the changing rooms?

Will Henderson continue kissing the pink, or fancy potting the black for a change?

FFS Eric

Get your ass down the Seaview and spend some quality time with Rosie, it’s clear you’re having trouble adapting back from a Mancunian summer to the joys of 70C relative Heat here in Dubai.

So there are Jose runours. At least they’re not VVD rumours, and hell, we’ve got Jack Stephens & Jordan Turnbull back from loan now.

Oh.

Pick me up on the way down there will ya’