'Football Matters' ... Barry Talks Saints

Chutters … “Bringer of peace and goodwill”

3 Likes

Peace and goodwill reign. There’s lovely.

1 Like

Like fuck still wound up, its the Kruegar and Reed and thier mission thing that is such bollocks its comparable to Comical Ali, the denial and bullshit is right up there with the very best.

When VVD and Bertrand go in the summer what will be their reasoning then ? They’re pricks, liars and snakeoil salesmen.

1 Like

What’s the solution, Bazza?

Pay more money we can’t afford for assured quality.

1 Like

Engage with the fans for a start without the patronising #wemarchon. We were told we are on a 5 year journey, my Grandma is on a 5 year journey, my dog Winston is on a 5 year journey we’re all on a 5 fucking year journey.

Elastic blue sky thinking bullshit doesn’t wash and never has washed with me, do you believe him or them? Call it as it is, they’re full of shit, our board and representatives of SFC are lying truth stretching wankers.

They must think I’m soft as we had all the excuses from when we were truly fucking shit.

Just watch the football bazza. If the chat from the club annoys you then don’t listen to it.

I’ll be here long after Kruegar is wanking over Wayne Gretzky and Les is part timing as an assistant manager to a non league side…They can get to fuck

I’m impressed with how many people are working on the Barry Sanchez account on a Sunday afternoon.

You must have at least three guys in on double time just to keep up with the amount of ranting.

Fair play.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

Right on others things The first question for believers is this How can we improve whilst selling our best players to our rivals?

2014 - 8th

2015 - 7th

2016 - 6th

That’s how.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

They’re pricks, liars and snakeoil salesmen.

Is this the Brexit thread?

Last season my son and I were celebrating our home victory over Liverpool in a Southampton bar/restaurant when a bloke strolled over and asked with a grin if we had enjoyed the match. This bloke was none other than Les Reed. All three of us, still buzzing after our brilliant comeback victory, then spent the next ten minutes or so chatting about the team, manager, players, ex-players, agents etc., and it seemed to me that if one of his party hadn’t have come over to tell him that they were waiting to order their meal, Les Reed would have happily chatted about Saints all night.

I know you can’t really judge someone based on a ten minute chat, but, FWIW, Les Reed came across as a likeable fella with a genuine affection for Saints and a pride in the club’s achievements under his ‘tenure’. Apart from that, it was just like chatting to any other Saints’ fan, so my guess is that he’s as pissed off as the rest of us at our poor run of Premier League results.

Yes, Bazza, Les Reed has undoubtedly made mistakes. But, like my old chap used to say, “the man who hasn’t made mistakes hasn’t made anything, nipper”; and, as @thecholulakid says above, he’s got far more things right than he’s got wrong during his time here.

5 Likes

Just goes to show how important spelling is. On a similar example, imagine if to your delight, you thought you’d booked Mike Reid and Mike Read turns up at your event, talking about Brexit and telling anecdotes from the Savile era, frightening the shit out of the bairns.

That really would be bad enough, but by the time that Mike Read delicately explained that his phonetic twin had shuffled off the mortal coil, you’d be inconsolable, having to sheepishly explain that no-one will arrive to say “Pat”, “Babe” or “Treacle”, and that he isn’t even the cunt who did Runaround. All hope of Metal Mickey will vanish at this point*.

*This may not be about football, but I guarantee that @barry-sanchez got every single “cultural” reference.

5 Likes

Or if you’d been fantasising about spurting over Theresa rather than Teresa May.

Looks like Kat is now definalty after her Chicken. Apparently its in the Grand Canal

Nope. Sorry. Are you related to bazza?

There is an update on Kat selling equity in the club

Do you have a link nys?

Of course we can afford it. Take away the Arab money at Man City and the Russian mafia money at Chelsea, the owners of our club are probably the wealthiest. Katharina Liebherr’s personal wealth alone is upwards of 3 billion. The family business is the oldest and wealthiest private bank in Switzerland. Puts the Iranian shyster with his alleged half a billion at Everton in the shade.

The failure to by a centre back in the January window, knowing Fonte was leaving, and VVD would be out long term will go down as one of the biggest blunders in the history of our club. Now we are reportedly desperately scratching around to find a free agent who we can sign as cover. Embarrassing. The Sunderland game at the weekend is effectively a six pointer, lose that and we are fighting relegation. Fact of the matter is that Claude Puel was the cheap option, he knows his place and won’t kick up about the obvious lack of ambition shown by the owners and their lackeys, ie, Les Reed and Krueger, as Koeman and Pochettino did. Time to face facts.

3 Likes

Check out Alexander Jarvis @Ajarvis8 Twitter Account he has the link to the Lander Sports announcment.