Four Word Story Thread

Jones which is lovely

thats 4 :laughing:

He found the perfect…

Interesting beginnings.

Every so often, I’ll write up a summary of the story so far…

Once upon a time, Barry shone then died.

On arrival, St Peter, kicked off his sandals and cut his toenails; the clippings he placed (in) Paps arse for pumping.

Freud had (a) field day, where he left his castanets. “Where are my Les Dennis nipple clips?” choked Buzz Aldrins daughter.

Hanging on the end (of Buzz Aldrin’s daughter), St. Peter tried to find an appropriate category to stick his halo; which was in need, as Halo is special. So says Mrs Halo, who’s maiden name was Jones, which is lovely.

He found the perfect…

bed chamber for copulation

and placed Halo there.

A virgin for sacrifice

(an ancient heavenly custom)…

Although well practiced orally

St. Peter was rehearsing

for the return of

Barry from his judgment

Which as expected he

was looking forward to.

biting the pillow along

with Halo, was likely

they were soon joined

to hear Allah’s verdict

The Story so far…

Once upon a time, Barry shone then died.

On arrival, St Peter, kicked off his sandals and cut his toenails; the clippings he placed (in) Paps arse for pumping.

Freud had (a) field day, where he left his castanets. “Where are my Les Dennis nipple clips?” choked Buzz Aldrins daughter.

Hanging on the end (of Buzz Aldrin’s daughter), St. Peter tried to find an appropriate category to stick his halo; which was in need, as Halo is special. So says Mrs Halo, who’s maiden name was Jones, which is lovely.

He found the perfect bed chamber for copulation and placed Halo there. A virgin for sacrifice, (an ancient heavenly custom).

Although well practiced orally, St. Peter was rehearsing for the return of Barry from his judgment; which as expected, he was looking forward to. Biting the pillow along with Halo, was likely.

They were soon joined, to hear Allah’s verdict…

Burn them in hell