Frannie's big race

Donate a fiver by texting FRAN to 70200

1 Like

If ever there was a reason to sort the fucking pa system out today was it. Sort it out saints. It’s not as though we’re short of a few fucking quid.

1 Like

What’s that, goat?

Can’t quite make out what you’re saying.

The bloke has done 15 marathons, cycled over a thousand miles and all I get to hear is a garbled muffled flob from his shrill (fit) daughter. The fucking pa system isn’t fit for purpose and is a fucking disgrace.

LOL. Even the video on his website from St Mary’s is a complete fucking waste of time. Can’t hear a word of it.

£357,508 raised at the moment. The final amount should be a good bit more…at least I hope it will be.

Would not have happened under Lowe’s stewardship… would have been all over our radio station for starters! Greatest radio station ever RIP. :lou_wink_2:

So many footballers have promoted the challenge via various social media accounts. So how many of them have stuck their hands in their pockets to support the ridiculous feat, and the reason Benali’s doing it?

Going by the total increment, not enough of the tight bastards.

6 Likes

I’m back from a fortnight on the road with Fran - it was a gruelling, pressured and mentally-draining 15 days for me, and that’s without adding in the physical torture he put himself through.

The guy is incredible, his mental strength is beyond belief - he is a leader, he inspires, and despite being under such enormous pressure he remained for the whole exhausting 1500 miles of pain, ice baths and lonely miles, the nicest man in football.

9 Likes

Can I nick this for a Twitter thing? I will credit your username or just call it a view from the board.

Could shame some cash out of them

More than happy if you still want to use it.

ÂŁ1k per Premier League footballer would put Frannie within spitting distance of that million pounds.

1 Like

Just read that he tore his hamstring and ruptured his right achilles on the way!!

Feck me, is he a T3000

1 Like

Benali’s Big RACE.

Just saying.

1 Like