šŸ§¤āš½ Fraser Forster

So weā€™re going to put in a goal a mentality fragile goalkeeper in a relegation battle with millions at stake and who doesnā€™t want to be here?

I donā€™t really think an awful lot of thought has gone into the replies lads.

Can/will Celtic afford his wages and a transfer fee? They wonā€™t pay the reported Ā£80k per week that we do.

What will Saints accept for him? Perhaps theyā€™ll take a hit to get him off the books but if heā€™s doing well theyā€™d argue he is worthy of a half decent fee.

Never said weā€™d play him either.

Not saying he wants to return, simply that he probably wonā€™t walk away from his massive contract at Saints.

Thereā€™ll be a compromise as there always is, he wonā€™t come back here as weā€™ll have to stump up the full whack for the rest of his contract, what inbred did all these long term contracts?

Same here!

An apparent explanation/justification for giving him that massive new contract.

If Woodward is going to make a bid for him, GAO has just recovered his entire investment

Ha! Sadly the reported interest dates back to about three years ago. Very misleading headline.

Big Fraser was MOTM today again in the Rangers/Celtic match. Celtic 1 nil winners.

1 Like

I saw him make a great save and then he stopped a Pen. He is at it again!

Everyone just remember he is playing in Scotland.

4 Likes

Of course. Though we did buy him, Virgil and Victor after they played well in the same team :slightly_smiling_face:

Ā£25mā€¦ :+1:t2:

Ok, 25 mill is a bit over the top, but who is paying his wages of 70 grand a week? Presumably we are paying the bulk of it. So Celtic are quite happy to have his services, and good luck to him, heā€™s doing well, but they are too tight to pay his wages, expect The Saints to keep subsidizing them?. Put up or shut up i say. Celtic are a rich club, if they think heā€™s worth it pay up. Or send him back to us, we could do with him at the moment thatā€™s for sure.

1 Like

Iā€™m no goalkeeping coach but facing the wrong way with your eyes shut is poor tekkers surely?

4 Likes

Digginā€™ those jazz hands though.

6 Likes