Fulham v Saints Beers

It will be full of Saints fans.

1 Like

I can see it now, a sea of white with 3 specs of red

:lou_lol:

Agree with GB. IF we have got 7000 (?) we will have some home areas as well. The away / neutral end holds about 5.3k I think.

Colours might be an issue in the pub - not sure, but apparently some pubs in Putney donā€™t like away strips. Poncy place!

Iā€™ll give the pub a call tomorrow - just in case - will let you all know.

Ok chaps - just spoke to pub. No problem with colours. The guy said theyā€™re a mixed pub and welcome supporters from both sides.

So, My trains mean that well get there about 11:15ish. Iā€™ll be the bloke* in a Saints shirt trailing an embassased teenagerā€¦

* middle-aged, balding, wearing glasses & could do with shedding a few pounds obvs :smiley:

1 Like

Sorry, could you narrow it down a bit more?

5 Likes

Carrying a copy of the financial times and wearing a pink carnation in my button hole?

Oh and the pub has been recommended in the Echoā€¦may get busy then

Will be good to see you in all your glory CS (dont get excited Baz, I mean his fine clothing, not naked).

If you get there before me, I have bagged the large round table in the right hand corner.

1 Like

I think the flower will be quite sufficient.

1 Like

Just want to fit in with the more usual rugger bugger localsā€¦

1 Like

Gutted I canā€™t get to this one.

Iā€™ve a long-standing commitment to play guitars and get drunk with a Welshman living in Ascot via Swansea and an expat Liverpool fan from Basingstoke who now lives in Brazil.

Feeling very envious of those attending.

Kudos to The Cottager for organising as well.

I would say have a beer for me but, well that wouldnā€™t end well.

COYR!

A very healthy turnout of SFC fans in Putney for hours of unhealthy drinking. Happy New Year!

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be there.

With my Fulham mates. In the Fulham end.

This should be fun.

1 Like

on the plus side, the saints fans out number Fulham so much he wonā€™t take off his jacket in this boiling hot pub

1 Like

I like that there are more posts on the beer thread than the match thread :lou_smiley:

4 Likes

All back in the coat + badge after

2 Likes

ok. Nearly there

I am trying to convince the Mrs we won so a shag is in order

so far she doesnt believe me :lou_sad:

Got table past bar on right.