🕹 Games I am playing at the moment

that’s pretty fucking good for deluxe paint Pap, don’t be so harsh.

Why is he not shouting abuse at black trainees?

I don’t know whether the Johnny Foreigner defender is doing a slide tackle or has just been decked by Peter.

Decked. It’s also not very politically correct that Beardsley has culturally appropriated dreadlocks.

1 Like

Also whoever drew that football has obviously never seen one in real life.

2 Likes

That’d be @Barry-Sanchez then :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s like a Van Gogh oil painting. I can’t stop looking at it.

1 Like

Well it’s not very appropriate to refer to pixelated footballers as Johnny Foreigner, but seeing as this is International Football, I am technically correct.

Some actual games I’ve been playing which I have been enjoying, both on PS4.

Tetris Effect
It’s Tetris, but designed by Tetsuya Mizuguchi, a superb Japanese game designer that has a niche in musical games. His previous work includes Rez, the Space Channel 5 series, Meteos and Lumines. That is quite a pedigree, non-gamers.

Here is a slightly infuriating video.

Far Cry 5
Open world shooter that has you taking down a dangerous religious cult in the Mid West of the US. The same usual Far Cry emergent gameplay as always. Pretty much the same game. I only really play the ones that have an interesting setting though. Played Far Cry 3 and Far Cry : Primal, but gave the fourth official instalment something of a wide berth.

This is what it’s all about.

This is an outrage, ‘‘cross’’ button?!? Over my cold dead body I’ll call it that.

1 Like

It’ll confuse the fuck out of people playing FIFA.

1 Like

haha took me a few seconds to get that :lou_lol:

All the face buttons are shapes. As a shape, that is a cross, not an “X”.

I think I’ve called it both.

Ah yeah like that famous saying ‘cross marks the spot’, get the flip out of here with that hogwash you microsoft shill, next you’ll be saying commodores were better than spectrums.

I dunno

Sums up my general demeanour when trying to keep up with the little scroats online

It’s a strange one when you think about the other buttons. What do you call this. O?
I bet when you’ve watched someone playing that’s really shit, you’ve screamed at them “circle you fucking idiot, push circle”.
Other two buttons are less ambiguous, so from now on, the only two i will use :rofl:

‘Box’, ‘oh’, ‘cross’ and ‘trilateral wedge’ are now the internationally recognised terms.

Fuck off i can’t even pronounce them at the moment. Imagine trying to do that when you’re in a hurry :joy:

A B X and Y FFS

Filthy heathen