German Kuntz' Germans About to take on England U21's

Well that was predictable.

Nothing stirs the deeply hidden malevolent violence within me more than watching Germans celebrate a penalty shoot-out victory against us.

Red lipstick and sensible shoes does it for me.

5 Likes

They deserved to win in normal time, then extra time and the penalty shoot out, weā€™ll never learn and weā€™ll in 6 weeks say how good our League is and how good our players are, they arenā€™t, they really arenā€™t.

Sie mĆ¼ssen sich beruhigen Mein Herr. Beim Elfmeter sind wir Deutschen immer starker und Redmond konnte noch nicht mals eine Kuh mit einem Banjo treffen

2 Likes

Redmond couldnā€™t even hit the cow shed let alone the cow.
Pure shite that lad.

Leck mich am arsch.

Das wurde dich leider zur viel freude geben :lou_is_a_flirt:

Thank fuck Iā€™m normally wearing high heels when we meet.

1 Like

Strangly I have thisimage of you now (the fat one)
Image result for man in heels

3 Likes

Wirklich Redmond ist ein pimmelkopf.

Out goes Puel. In comes Redmond. Ready made scapegoat for next season. Commendable work, Bazza, even in the off season.

9 Likes

tbf Redmond was one of Barrys pet 'inbredā€™s for the whole of last season and quite often he had a point

1 Like

He was, Bazza knows his football (bar the RVWgate) and Redmond is headless chicken, an arrogant one at that who doesnā€™t seem to learn.
Ward Prowse is a different beast altogether, he could come good, he just could but itā€™ll be in 2025 and we canā€™t carry a player like that if we truly want to progress.
Tadic, sell him, cash in now.
Van Dijk sell him again, never again will we get Ā£70 Million for a player who wants to go, he could get injured, sell sell sell.

That x box surely has the answers.

Ease off with the Redmond slagging off. I have it on good authority (ie Iā€™ve just made it up) that Les sent Redmond a text saying heā€™d better miss the penallty to ward off any calls from The KKK.

What Redmond didnā€™t know was that Les meant tapping up from The Klippity Klopp Krew, so please cut him some slack :innocent:

2 Likes