:cash: :halo: Giving Is Saintly

Contributed despite all my selections wrong so far today.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Mr T has epilepsy as does one of my daughters so happy to send pennies

1 Like

Huge thanks. :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the brilliant response, including the anonymous donors I can’t thank personally. It’s really appreciated. :+1:

1 Like

Yes. In response to your generosity, I thought it was only right to push myself, so I’ve gone mad and upped my cycling target to 150 miles and fundraising to £500, which was beyond my wildest dreams when I started.

Big thanks to all those who’ve already been so generous.

4 Likes

A final thank you to all those who supported me. Five weeks sober and 150 miles cycled in October. Got fitter and lost weight too! £600 raised for epilepsy research. Pleased with that.
7 Likes

Brilliant effort mate, well done. :clap: Donated :+1:

Good work fella.

Thanks! Very generous.

1 Like

Whilst Kid Goat is isolating (college covid contact) and thoroughly bored I have managed to talk her into doing her bit for the Southampton Hospital Charity by chucking herself out of an airplane at 2.8 miles up! I will be cheering her on (laughing at her shitting herself) and then following her out.
All donations gratefully received. I will get it videoed this time! Link below (many thanks):

1 Like

Are there any statistics on the efficacy of Skydiving and which one of you will be in the Control Group who won’t be given a parachute?

3 Likes

Completely bonkers. Sponds for the lickle kiddies in the pot. May all your parachutes be open ones …

1 Like

Cheers dude!

Nutjob. If you don’t possess wings, don’t fly.

Cash for the survivors done.

Cheers Bucks!

Done. Good luck!

Cheers shroppie!

Former colleague’s sister. If you can, do. Her situation sounds horrific.

https://gofund.me/b0d064f9

The Giving is Saintly fundraising page has been closed by JustGiving (presumably because of inactivity/target being reached). My daughter’s skydive page (collecting for the same charity) link is above if anyone would like to plop their Euro sweepstake money in there :wink:
Just message me when done and I will keep track of who is in and paid up.
Alternatively you can message me and I can give you my bank details for a transfer.
I can then settle up with the winner however they like (within reason/bounds of decency/legality).
Link below too.