GNiga Tribute thread - Gone but not forgotten

Anything over a £1 is a bonus

1 Like

Les must be laughing his cock off

To me he was always the bridesmaid and never the bride.

Tbf sometimes Boruc out did him in the howler stakes though.

What the fuck was that down vote for @tokyo-saint ?

Factually incorrect or something else?

2 Likes

I’d imagine that’s a case of slipped finger, @cobham-saint

1 Like

Here, in the interest of forum harmony I award you the famous LITSL sympathy upvote. :lou_lol:

1 Like

I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but I am pleased I will never see the fucker between our posts again.

I had zero confidence in our ability to win whenever he was in goal. Whatever Spurs paid for him is too much. The transfer is further evidence that Pochettino knows shit about signing squad players, which is a shame because they’re going to be all he has left once they’re all fucked off with Spursing it up every season.

You can get odds of 1500/1 for Spurs to get relegated. That’s well worth £20 I reckon. Shit depth, every home game a Cup Final for the other team, antsy first team players being lured with piles of cash, plus Pochettino’s rather short list of tactical plans, consisting of plan A. And that’s about it.

2 Likes

I just don’t like the cut of your jib. This is the Gniga thread therefore any mention of Boruc is frowned upon.

Just kidding, accident. Gave you my first every favourite and a vote up as compensation. Hope it doesn’t push you too far down the ‘this weeks high earners’ league table.’

1 Like

You are a Gent Tokes (might start a thread on that)

Am in the relegation zone so all sympathy upvotes like LITSLs are welcome too

:wink:

1 Like

@tokyo-saint is A Gent in LA.

He was born 2nd January 1992 in Murphy, Argentina. Unable to hold his own head up, his hands mere hazy distractions in the periphery of his developing sight, not much has changed for Paulo.