Great British Twats

I agree. They have a difficult job.

Moss consistently fails to do it properly.

2 Likes

He’s done very well to look like a bloke who won a competition in the local paper and is reffing his first game, every week.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Upon seeing the response above on this thread my initial reaction was along the lines of - Would it not be better simply to ignore the likes of Katie Hopkins rather than to bestow fancy titles upon them?

At the end of the day they are mere distractions from the real cunts and twats of this country, the Blair’s, Cameron’s, goves, osbornes, johnsons, Chertseys, thatchers, mossack Fonseca bros etc.

Then I thought to myself fuck me. you boring serious cunt, think of something funny to say. Which was when I rather weakly added Chertsey to the list.

Shortly after I reverted back to being a boring serious cunt again when I contemplated whether this rather British need to constantly trivialise things, to value bantz and humour above all else is actually a behavior ingrained in me by the media as a form of distraction.

Is the great British sense of humour actually a construct of the establishment?

1 Like

West Ham (lolz)

6 Likes

She seems to have outdone herself, again. Distasteful tweets about the lads who drowned at Camber Sands. Disgusting individual.

1 Like

I was hoping for an argument :laughing:

Originally posted by @TedMaul

I can be your man :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Hehee … always considered him a mere ‘bell end’ but now you mention it, ‘twat’ is definitely the right word

Fat Fuck seems a better description mind

Mrs C_S has just gone on a rant about katie Hopkins. Lasted about 15 mins while I was watching Foals on TV at Reading - so despite having no real idea what she said, therefore she (Katie Hopkins - lower case) is a twat.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @TedMaul

No you weren’t.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Looks like a black Yoda he does.

Adam The Llama

Once a twat, always a twat.

I agree with this to a certain extent but kuntie hopkunts is still a twat :lou_wink_2:

Lee Mason

2 Likes

Lifeintheslowlane