Heads Up - Saint's vs. Valencia 4pm

1-0 Valencia 22min.

1-0 valencia

That’s a pretty Teutonic looking right wing we’ve got too. Just a coincidence, in Austria?

1 Like

The commentator is fucking awful. I could do a better job myself. He keeps pronouncing Kenya as “Keen-ya” and with 15 seconds to go in the previous game, informed us that Salzburg weren’t going to overcome a 3-0 deficit.

good save from gazza

Good save Gazzanigga.

At least it’s not Michael Owen, Andy Townsend or David Pleat.

So far he’s called Mane: Mane, Sade and Sane.

And Wanyama.

That was a filthy tackle on Mane.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

At least it’s not Michael Owen, Andy Townsend or David Pleat.

Oh come on Goaters. The bloke has just given a wholly unnecessary and very specific lesson in telling black people apart because he failed to.

This commentator is hilarious.

1 Like

Worst bald wig ever!

Mane…the man who scored the fastest hat-trick in the Premier League against Athletico…ah um Aston Villa…what a day that was!

Originally posted by @Goatboy

This commentator is hilarious.

Proper Partridge! I enjoyed his little riff on Valencia’s GK earlier, talking about him polishing his head.

Game over.

What time we on next?

I thought we were lucky to get away without any injuries…not a very friendly game. Mane took a lot of rough treatment.

Goodness, a proper match thread! Let’s see, who’s missing…

Fuck you, Saints. Fuck you. The open top bus is fucking gone now chaps. It has always been my football supporters dream to see the end of that journey, where the Saints team lift the Audi Quattro cup aloft on the West Quay food court, to thunderous applause from the gathered masses below. You’ve ruined that now.

I can still hear Alpine whining in the stadium…