Hillsborough

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Typical scouse response. Where have I said I am letting authorities off the hook? Point it out? If anything I am getting more people ‘on the hook’. The wankers who used to regulary force their way into grounds have to take some (however small) proportion of the blame.

Funny how that was the only thing you mentioned in your first post of the subject. Good to see it again. Keep plugging away at what’s important, eh?

I’m just saying the Disaster wouldn’t have happened if all liverpool fans was like me. I wouldn’t have been at Hillsborough pushing + shoving impatiently, even if the Feds sent me down the wrong concourse or whatever. I would’ve been sat at home masturbating + posting on Internet.

However now we’ve gone through the legal process of having repeated inquiries until we get to the result that suits Liverpool best, we can be Case Closed RIP.

1 Like

Have to stop you misquoting me Pap. You just can’t face that some of those you know and socailise/light candles with, might have been there, pissed at the back, pushing to get in.

Originally posted by @Tokyo-Saint

Have to stop you misquoting me Pap. You just can’t face that some of those you know and socailise/light candles with, might have been there, pissed at the back, pushing to get in.

I can handle it, I just don’t think it is as important a factor as you. Neither did the Hillsborough Independent Panel.

True colours, Tokes. Good effort.

Not as important but a factor? How much of a factor?

The Mancs have no class but they are not alone. Poor Liverpool, always the victims.

Well that is utter bullshit. These the same people that the media/police tried to say that Liverpool fans were nicking wallets from the dead? Utter utter bollocks. The police dealt with the situation very very badly, then tried to cover it all up and make out the fans were to blame. Look at those pens what the fuck were the police and stewards thinking?

2 Likes

Justice for the 96!

Keep digging.

Liverpool FC fans heading to Manchester for tonight’s Europa League second leg were greeted by the insult “Murderers”.

The slur was painted on a giant banner hanging from a bridge at the end of the M602 motorway in Salford – the route many Reds fans will take if they travel by road to Old Trafford.

The banner has the date of the Hillsborough disaster - in which 96 Liverpool fans died - marked on it.

So who do we want to win tonight…personally I, like a lot of people have a moral dilemma.

One team I hate…the other I despise…hmmm.

Perhaps 20 sendings off leaving the 2 goalkeepers kicking the ball at each other from their respective penalty areas. :lou_lol:

1 Like

An absolutely brutal match in which they kick the seven shades of shite out of each other followed by a gruelling extra time ending with Nivea boy missing the decisive penalty

2 Likes

Disappointed to read that substandard policing forced fans to start fighting & throwing seats at last night’s match. When will the authorities ever learn? Hope they identify the police involved + throw the book at them RIP.

2 Likes

Blokes unfurling Liverpool flag in United end.

Yep, that is not going to wind up the mancs, no way.

I am sure I saw somewhere a 30 year reunion party for the Hillsborough tradgedy.

No tickets required.

1 Like

Downvoted.

I’d actually intended this thread to show a bit of solidarity with football fans that had relatives killed at Hillsborough.

I’ve got no problem with people using it to state “I’m a massive cunt” (in not so many words).

Bit disappointing to see them deriving pleasure from people’s dead relatives to do it, but that’s massive cunts for you. Can’t be helped.

upvoted gr8 joke, downvoted pap for being precious. He can be as anarchic as the rest of us, when it suits him. Too long in Liverpool imo RIP

Anarchy? Hardly. I can remember Hillsborough jokes at the time. Seeing them resurrected post HIP is just something of a surprise. The biggest question for me is why. The independent panel has scotched many of the claims here, so what is someone getting out of continuing to make the same Sun-grade assertions?

I’ll cop to being sensitive on the issue. I’ve spent enough time talking to the locals about it, and what the city went through was fucking horrible. I just don’t understand why people are so keen, in the light of an orchestrated cover up, to continue to point fingers at a group of fans that was horribly and unjustifiably maligned at the time.

I thought this thread was about the appalling behaviour of a small group of Man United fans.

If you want to reopen the Hillsborough enquiry and challenge the findings I suggest you lobby your MP - or the British Ambassador if you are abroad.

2 Likes