I can't add to my post but Koeman

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

with his agent and now on the way to sign.

Has he signed then? Do I really have to wait for hours, maybe even days, to find out? Can’t you just tell me now?

1 Like

Originally posted by @Barry-Sanchez

It is indeed, not too far at all.

Get over there sharpish and do your best Yosser Hughes impression.

“Ey Ron. Gis a mil. Gis a mil. C’mon, lad - you can afford it. You’ve just doubled your readies doin’ me club up, ya shithouse” :lou_sunglasses:

Film it, if poss.

1 Like

Seems like Ron isn’t as much of a fan of Liverpool (the city) as Barry and I.

Sotonians!@sotonians

Lol. @RonaldKoeman wanted to go to Everton so much he lives 15 miles south of Manc! #saintsfc liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football…

1 Like

Lining himself up to Jose job

1 Like

Originally posted by @pap

Seems like Ron isn’t as much of a fan of Liverpool (the city) as Barry and I.

Sotonians! @sotonians

Lol. @RonaldKoeman wanted to go to Everton so much he lives 15 miles south of Manc! #saintsfc liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football…

Mind you neither is our own Bert Rand.

convicted for speeding, he gave his address as Eaton Park Road…wait for it… Cobham (literally round the corner from me & Eva’s gaffs btw)

Maybe hedging his bets for the future??

I have always liked that Roy Keane bloke! Honest.

2 Likes

My man on the ground at Finch Farm has been on and has confirmed Koeman has signed.

3 Likes

That’s why people log on here, for that breaking insider news

5 Likes

But I thought they were just about to take over the football world?

Lukaku leaving seems to be the only way Koeman will get the rest of the 100m war chest he was promised.

Is this a club with the kind of committment and ambition Ronald is looking for. Everton setting the Premier League alight or just another selling club with nothing more than BS to back it up?

“His potential is greater and higher than Everton as a final destination,” Koeman told Belgian newspaper HLN.

“If Romelu was to play at Everton until the end of his career I know he has left something behind,” added the Dutchman, 53.

You can’t imagine too many Bluenoses being happy with that. That’s basically “your club is shit”.

1 Like

It’s a fair point.

Well, bizarrely, not really