Identifying The Next Big Trend

I think the basic franchise package will run in the £50 - £80k range…lazer cutting equipment will bump that up to around the £100k range. Personally I think most will take the de-luxe package as lazers seal blood vessels and cauterize at the same time.

I’m looking at suitable names too…Lazer Limp - The short-cut to sporting excellence.is one to consider. The butcher franchise also has the added advantage of being Kosher, Halal and non-animal products.

You can get duct tape with your company logo printed on it

By anesthetic I assume you mean a bottle of brandy … they can get legless, whilst getting legless !!

1 Like

and they save a fortune on shoes and socks.

Not sure there’s going to be a saving there…carbon fibre running blades come in lots of different colours. Of course social media will riddicule amputees who only have one set of blades.

Seems some on here DID identify the next big trend.

Dosy fuckers drank it instead of buying shares in it no doubt

BY ANDY MCLAREN, 26 SEP 2016 09:25

An image of how the new BrewDog brewery and visitor centre in Ellon could look, if the proposals are approved.

NEW SOUR BEER BREWERY PLANNED BY BREWDOG

Brewdog has unveiled plans to create a new brewery and visitor centre in the North-east.

The craft beer firm wants to create the facility in Ellon beside its headquarters at Balmacassie Commercial Park.

The firm employs almost 300 people at the base in the town and more than 540 worldwide.

If approved, the plans would see a sour beer brewery, production offices, a visitor centre/gallery and a car park built on land next to Balmacassie Way.

The company was founded in Fraserburgh in 2007 by James Watt and Martin Dickie before moving to Ellon.

A statement sent to Aberdeenshire Council planners on behalf of BrewDog says: “The benefits of the state-of-the-art production facility are only now being realised and projections show that the demand is not waning by any means.

“The level of employment at the campus is now nearing 300 people – which does not take into account the bar divisions located across the UK and worldwide.”

It adds: “Staff and visitors alike will not be able to enter the existing brewery facility after experiencing the sour environment, so as to avoid the risk of cross contamination.

“It is anticipated that a team of around four people will operate the stand alone facility and associated laboratories.

“The proposals allow the unprecedented success of a local based business to further reinforce their identity in the Ellon locality providing further employment opportunities as well as drawing high levels of visitors for the tours and the like – boosting the local economy as a whole.”

Aberdeenshire Council has already agreed to move its recycling facility in the town to make way for future expansion.

The brewery has also been given the option of acquiring an adjacent council “waste bulking facility” site.

My local Sainsburys has stared to stock Brewdog’s * red ale called 5am Saint.

That’s a bit early for me.

If they called it 3pm Saturday Saint then that’d be another story, and maybe the next big thing…

*Brewdog, possibly the most overrated brewery in the world (by you know who) :wink:

Looks like you’ve been busy already Choula…

1 Like