Ingerland World Cup Build Up

This is good Ingerlund fan activity… afterall the ‘official Ingerlund band’ is encouraged to play songs from WW2 films when we plan those pesky Germans… I would like to see them play the music from Zulu when we play any country with ‘fuzziewuzzies’.

Tonight we have Ingerland pitted against the mighty Costa Coffee…whoops I mean Costa Rica.

The big news tonight is…Ummm…not a single player in Ingerland’s 23 with a Saints connection so I don’t give a fuck.

10 changes …my wife’s seen the line-up and she’s moaning already.

Rashford scores from outside the box into the far corner…good strike.

1 - 0 12mins

Maybe its just me… but the reason I really fuckig hate watching Ingerlund on telly is because no matter what channel the game is on, teh commentary is such utter fucking shit… biassed, blinkered or in hoddles cae patronising and such a mind numbing boring droning on… rather have a fucking 8mm powerdrill borig holes in my head and scrotum… :lou_angry:

4 Likes

Forgotten how shit Elland road was… I appreciate a bit of nostalgia, but pillars holding up the roof are now are not nostalgic, they are shit

This Lone Wolf gin + fever tree + slice of orange is brilliant

2 Likes

I needed to numb the pain of listening to Hoddle.

I started with a fucking enormous negroni and have now moved on to an equally well proportioned rum old fashioned.

1 Like

… I am just hoping that for once Ingerland do us proud and no matter how much pressure FIFA impose or sponsors, if there is racist or homophobic abuse chanted during games, we fucking walk off and Southgate calls them all cunts live on TV press conference

2 Likes

I’m sorry Matt but alcahol is not the answer.

I’m sporting a natty pair of Sennheiser earphones listening to my new Loma album…works well. :lou_lol:

Almost tie for and old fashioned as have some horrid cheap rye to get rid of…

I’ve prepared for the World Cup:

5 Likes

BIt lacking in Serious Malt there Goaty, but nae bad… will post my World cup stash at some point but will be on hols in France for last 2 weeks of it… so will be on copious local wine…

Loftus-cheek… why do I always think of arse-cheek when I hear his name…?

What you going to do if England get through the group stages?

Hoddle on TV every day, equates that picture to 5 days worth of “fuck he talks some bollocks, i need a bigger drink”.

Stock up now, for the sake of your sanity.

Think i’ve just convinced myself to stock up and i have no intention of watching it :lou_lol:

4 Likes

The bloke form Mumford and Sons fails to score…

BBC? Saucy.

4 Likes

Just did a little wee. Not because this was funny but because I am of the age…

Oops, sorry @areloa-grandee , aciddental down vote

also of the age then… :lou_facepalm_2: :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Backpacker gets lost. Ends up as only “English” official at the World Cup.

Great story

2 Likes