International no bra day today

Gonna allow this one, despite it being the wrong date…

and this one…

I’m cool with two

1 Like

FYI, before Lou comes along complaining we’re focusing just on the booblies aspect, this is to do with raising awareness of breast cancer….

…or is it!!

It’s also Ada Lovelace Day, but you lot aren’t so interested in that, are 'ya?

Sexists! :lou_is_a_flirt:

okay, you’ve talked me round…

I went to the gym today… I did not notice any no bras! But like normal I am focused on staying alive in the gym!

I make it, that we are right, what is the ‘point’ of a no bra day in July (summer) there is not point, pardon the pun. October, is a bit nippy at times. :wink:

4 Likes

Now you tell me…

Well, I’ll be whipping the damn thing off as soon as I’m home, now I know it’s legit.

:lou_lol:

I should hope so. You look ridiculous:

4 Likes

That is not in the spirit that it was intended. Whip it off straight away… Could be liberating, but not uplifting!

1 Like

I would have done (seriously) but I was on a bus. There were already a couple of dicks shouting at another woman (but she had headphones on so couldn’t hear - haha).

One of my biggest life gripes is having to wear a bra. They’re bloody uncomfortable. They never fit. Even when you do manage to find your size, it still doesn’t fit. Bra manufacturers only cater for smaller sizes, so if you’re outside the smallest range (which most women probably are) you have to settle for lesser designs and search high and wide. Every single expert that measures you seems to come up with a different result. Your boobs change size throughout the month anyway, so half the month it doesn’t even bloody fit.

They have no benefit to me whatsoever expect for sports, and for quitting blokes making a nuisance of themselves.

And yet I have to wear one. And pay for the privilege. And if I didn’t, I’d probably get called a slag by someone like Chertsey.

Fucking unfair.

3 Likes

I will look upon them with more sympathy in the future.

1 Like

You, I meant look upon you.

3 Likes

Thanks for the support, Goatboy. Good to know I’m in safe hands.

4 Likes

So now it’s ok to post pics of booblies?

I’m totally confused. :lou_facepalm_2:

It’s a clique thing, right?

Not it’s not, Ohio. Stand firm.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

He prefers erect.

Originally posted by @JBoy

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @Ohio-Saint

He prefers erect.

You don’t want to bounce around on this issue.