Jose Mourinho 'should apologise' to Chelsea doctor Eva Carneiro

If she’s got the lawyers in, he’s going to need to be bloody careful what he says…

If she’s got the painters in he’s going to need to be bloody careful what he says…

1 Like

Oh Philip…

Originally posted by @BTripz

Oh Philip…

I didn’t get it!

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Oh Philip…

I didn’t get it!

Painters in…euphemism

Oh Philip…

I didn’t get it!

Painters in…euphemism

Is PhilippineSaint Donald Trump?!

2 Likes

yes

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

Oh Philip…

I didn’t get it!

Painters in…euphemism

yes

You’re a dick!

2 Likes

Oh Philip…

I didn’t get it!

Painters in…euphemism

yes

You’re a dick!

Aw cmon it was a perfectly harmless change to your quote in the first place.

Yeah, but Donald, all that crap you’ve been saying during your election campaign is on a whole other level…

1 Like

“Dr Jon Fearn and Dr Eva Carneiro will not be on the bench, but doesn’t mean for the rest of the season,” Mourinho said. “My decision does not mean they won’t be on the bench in the future. If you want to speak to me about football, I’m here. If you want to ask about other things, I’m not here.”

Asked if he regretted his outburst, Mourinho added: “You can take your own conclusions. My relationship with everyone who works with me, or the majority of them is an open relationship, it’s open to disagreements and critic. It’s an emotional space, if there are bad reactions, football is football and the match is the match and everything in the match can be different. After the meeting I had with my medical department, the feedback I got, it allows us to have this kind of relationship.

“I want to say I have a fantastic medical department led by Dr Paco Biosca, I have a good relationship with them. With more than a dozen professionals between doctors, physio, masseurs – I have a very good relationship with them. They tell me all the time that they were never praised as much as they were by me in the last two years.

“Normally when things go well managers keep it to themselves, I have praised them lots of times in the last couple of years and they don’t forget that. They also told me that we have had disagreements during that period, we need disagreements to improve. We work together and we improve together, That is the way we do things. It is a relationship that is open to disagreement.”

"They also told me that we have had disagreements during that period, "

It appears I was right lou :smile:

1 Like

"They also told me that we have had disagreements during that period, "

It appears I was right lou :smile:

If you say so, Donald!

1 Like

Get a room you two…

That’s as close as Mourinho ever gets to saying ‘I was wrong and I am a dick’.

2 Likes

I agree with Ex-Trader’s assessment. I was listening to this on talkSPORT earlier today. A very odd mix of assertiveness and humility, which might just do the trick. He stated his case, but his intonation indicated that he knew he’d stepped over the line, knew he couldn’t use the opportunity to lay the “I’m da boss” shit down any thicker. He’s on thin ice in the public eye and he knows it.

He’d been given a bollocking.

1 Like

All he had to say though, was: I shouldn’t have voiced my view to the media, I should have spoken directly to the people I was referencing.

Yes, it was as close to an apology as you’ll get from him. And you can tell he was taking it seriously. But it was still pathetic.

1 Like

Ronnie K was asked about this in his press conference.

His assessment, as others have said here, was that it might suit Chelsea to talk about their doctors and not their 2-2 result at home.

1 Like