Louise would like to say something

I’m not quite sure what you mean by ‘brided’, so i’m going to assume you mean ‘groomed’. The answer to that question is yes.

8 Likes

We really have to get her onboard. She was a good poster, and along with Arthurhucksake, will probably be the recipient of the planned Skate Mate badge if she joins.

2 Likes

And where’s suewhistle?

Et tu, bastards?

6 Likes

Originally posted by @Goatboy

And where’s suewhistle?

Noshing off Turkish I believe…

Originally posted by @saintbletch

Et tu, bastards?

Is this little grunt acknowledgment of the fact I won?

3 Likes

i think beltch is referencing the flash mob butt-fucking he is receiving over an ill-advised attack thread, which is i.e. exactly what happened to Julian Seesaw.

3 Likes

Et tu, bastards?

Singular pronoun referencing plural noun? I sincerely hope that’s a deliberate howler to smoke out the Latin pedants…

4 Likes

Canis est in via circumspectat

Pedants? Does anyone know enough about Latin to get pedantic?

The sum total of my Latin knowedge is ‘C’est la vie’.

1 Like

Carpe diem

Arte et Labore

Per ardua ad astra

Vini Vidi Vici

Originally posted by @KRG

I have an in extensive latin collection. Loving the exotic, dusky look.

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Originally posted by @KRG

¯_(ツ)_/¯

OK, it’s taken me a while to reconcile what I’m seeing here. A Muppet mutiny, and on my watch!

There has been much discussion about my attitude, spelling and use of a singular Latin pronoun in place of a plural.

I hang my head in shame.

I have failed you.

I’d like to address these points.

Regarding my attitude and spelling, in my defence I offer that I am under pressure to write some software for His papship, and the posts I made last night were made in snatched moments between testing some code.

As a result the posts in question didn’t receive the attention they, or you deserve. This resulted in posts that did not meet the standards that I set for myself.

I apologise. I can assure you that it will happen again. I promise.

Regarding the Latin - Fuck vōbīs all - probably.

OK, on to the elephant in the room - the result of the scientific experiment.

I would like to publicly acknowledge that my assertion that many posters masturbate while reading Lou’s posts was indeed incorrect.

It appears that only SuperMikey and I * masturbate to Lou’s posts.

Bletch.

P.S. But seriously, hung out to dry by the male members of the forum?

P.P.S I won’t forget that.

* Not in the same room - although we do coordinate climax via Skype

2 Likes

This has been bugging me all night, surely this is more Schroedinger’s Cat than Heisenberg’s Uncertainty?

Heisenberg states that the more you measure of one the less you of the other(s) this clearly (to me anyway) doesn’t apply here!!

Bletch, don’t take it so hard. Please. You’re breaking our hearts. And it could be worse. Hell, you could have posted something on SteveWeb.

1 Like

I defer to your superior scientific knowledge. The maxim I was trying to get to was the process of observation affects the nature of the observation. What’s that one?

I would like to publicly acknowledge that my assertion that many posters masturbate while reading Lou’s posts was indeed incorrect.

It appears that only SuperMikey and I * masturbate to Lou’s posts.

This is all so confusing for a poor girl like me. I don’t know if I should be offended that so many of you don’t consider me wank-worthy. Or if I should be pleased that my popularity is based on the quality of my posts.

Can’t a girl have it all? :slight_frown:

Are you referring, perhaps, to the weird shit illustrated about 4 minutes into this video, Pap?

1 Like