LOU'S VIEWS - a response to Dr Catherine Hakim

The author of ‘Lou’s views’ is not in a very merry mood this morning due to friend having overnight illness resulting in cancelled holiday this morning. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I would have gone with you, Lou.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Fatso

I would have gone with you, Lou.

I’m taking that as a ‘Mourinho apology’.

I’ve just realised that I’m not really qualified to offer a view on some of the stuff here, I haven’t asked a woman out for 25 years.

My Mum tells me I need to keep away from them as they’ll make me go all tense down south…

1 Like

So your friend’s illness caused you or her/him to cancel the holiday, Lou?

Friend’s illness meant she couldn’t make it to the airport. No point me going on my own, particularly as she’s the driver. Gutted! Trying to see if we can figure out an alternative.

Hello!

1 Like

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Originally posted by @saintbletch

So your friend’s illness caused you or her/him to cancel the holiday, Lou?

Friend’s illness meant she couldn’t make it to the airport. No point me going on my own, particularly as she’s the driver. Gutted! Trying to see if we can figure out an alternative.

Hello!

Can you drive :wink:

Yes I can. Where are we going?

1 Like

Yes I can. Where are we going?

France…I can get to Southampton Airport in 20 mins. See you there?

That’s a gutter.

Good luck, Lou.

1 Like

I’ll meet you in France.

2 Likes

Don’t do it, Lou. I’ve seen movies about this sort of thing.

1 Like

Furball’s right, Lou, Fatso’s only going to get his hands on your foie gras.

2 Likes

Geese vomit? Romantic.

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

sounds like she’s bullshitting tbh coxford_lou. I should make out like you’ve gone away on ur own, but actually just park os her house, and you will soon see what she is really up to trust i know the type

Originally posted by @Bearsy

sounds like she’s bullshitting tbh coxford_lou. I should make out like you’ve gone away on ur own, but actually just park os her house, and you will soon see what she is really up to trust i know the type