Luke Shaw's Old Trafford nightmare

To be fair i used to like him a lot. When he first came on to the Premiership scene i thought he was a breath of fresh air. Funny, interesting and yes, charismatic. But all that has worn thin now. The proof of the pudding is how he performs, and conducts himself, as a coach/manager. The only truthful conclusion is that the initial bullshit baffled brains!

It is surely indisputable that he he is clueless when it comes to assessing a young footballer’s abilities, or lack of them, in the case of Pogba. Lukaku, Bertrand etc are proof of that. And the constant moaning and whining, whenever his teams play badly it is always someone else’s fault. Referee, linesman, fourth official etc, never down to him or the team. I am tired of it, and i suspect many more are waking up to the fact that his abilities do not match the hype. As i said before, if he was with a club of modest financial means he would be found out. Wouldnt last five minutes. A charlatan of the first order.

I think he just doesn’t bother with young players because he has no interest in developing them as he never stays anywhere long enough to reap the benefit. He therefore requries instant gratification and wants experienced players to do a job straight away. He is very CV orientated in that regard.