Maccies on strike

No need. You’re government of choice have just committed themselves to solving this problem.

If they can solve it for them pesky foreigners, they can solve it for us.

Rejoice one and all.

“In contrast to the free movement directive, we propose to introduce a reasonable but specific income threshold for EU citizens to come to the UK as a self-sufficient person to ensure they have enough income to support themselves.”

All hail the people fucking stupid enough to not realise the truth yet. You’re special.

:lou_sad: what is the truth pls

You cant handle the truth.

1 Like

That reminds me, my son cut his first tooth on Monday and I’ll say to him what I said to my daughter as it makes me laugh hysterically
“You want the tooth?!”

“You can’t handle the tooth!”

5 Likes

dunno, but it’s out there…

1 Like

It’s in here.

As Bazza’s always said, and my counter would be what would the left of the Labour and the Liberals propose instead?

Explain this Barry. Not what you would like it to mean, but every way it could be interpreted.

“to be considered valuable to the country as a whole, immigration should benefit not just the migrants themselves but also make existing residents better off.”

Existing residents? Here’s one interpretation. As long as the owner of a company is better off, bring them in?

It’s a load of meaningless nasty bollocks. What blinds you from seeing it as it is(apart from not reading it)?