Malta V England World Cup Qualifier

Walker just missed a sitter was closer to the corner flag than the goal

That’s what £50m buys you…City must be cock-a-hoop.

Welbeck scores nips in and toe pokes it over the keeper

Kane Scores

England player asked for it to be put out of play and instead he hoofed it into the middle and Kane put it past the keeper

rather ungentlemanly conduct by England at the end there.

1 Like

The last 3 minutes have been pulsating stuff. Malta 0 - 4 Ingerland

in the end we managed to score one more goal than Scotland or Northern Ireland coud do.

Malta tired and we picked up the pieces. Not a great performance but it’s 3 points and good to see Bert Rand score with a long shot.

2 Likes

Steve Davis scored a pen and got an assist. Saints players on the score sheet tonight!

2 Likes

let’s hope that bodes well for Watford as apparently according to @btripz I am still on thread starting duties.

1 Like

As an Englishman I can say we’re shit at the game, that was bollocks.

3 Likes

The only interesting thing about this world cup will be whether the russian fans go for choke holds or head kicks.

5 Likes

As I said in another thread Baz I rarely agree with you, but here you are spot on!

1 Like

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/18/whitehall-suspects-kremlin-links-to-russian-euro-2016-hooligans-vladimir-putin

What has being an Englishman got to do with it? Any person from any nation could have said the same and wouldn’t have been lying!!

Ha … only just seen that England won 4-0 … left it at 2-0 with about 2 mins to go :lou_facepalm_2:

Shows how interested I am in The England team I guess!!

Oh for the days of SRL, Pre Nivia Boy, Luke Shaw and Pre Injured JRod lining up for us!!