Malta v England

Isn’t Targett injured as well as Cedric :lou_facepalm_2:

Interim manager Gareth Southgate cannot understand why some supporters at Wembley decided to boo England captain Wayne Rooney against Malta.

If he does not understand why that is, he does not deserve to be in charge of the England football team.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/match-reaction/350034/southgate-baffled-by-rooney-boos

1 Like

Well, I guess they boo’d Shrek because he wasn’t particularly good and looking back has never actually delivered on what everyone thought he was capable of. Same as a lot of the team tbh.

I think it was the Iceland manager who told his team that England are the most overrated team they’ll play against this summer.

1 Like

Shrek gives 120% every game that is never in doubt.

But because of that, he is all over the place and whenever he plays England lose their shape. So he runs around even more.

When SRL played & Rooney didn’t we looked like a football team.

I think Jose has realised this & it is time England did

2 Likes

The finishing was appalling last night. Delle gets himself into good positions but looks even worse than Shlong on a bad day in front of goal. Ok, Malta sat back, but if these players cant work out how to play against the poorest teams what chance do we have against quality? 3 points maybe, but 2 goals only was piss poor.

2 Likes