Mario Lemina

They really should shut the fricken incoming window before the season starts… waiting another month screws teams - a good start for a a fringe player can see them targeted as well… needs sorting

2 Likes

He is highly regarded, I’ll get my man on the ground in Turin to give me the knowledge.

2 Likes

Does this mean Tadic will be making way. I have heard so much about him wanting to leave? I have no idea if any of it is true?

Lemina is a CM

His first interview. I have to say his French is very good…will get on well with Clod…oh…whoops

2 Likes

…and behind the scenes…

Good video…seems he has more than a smattering of English, seems to understand what’s being said…which is nice. :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

What does this mean for Steven Davis I wonder?

Romeu and this lad are going to be pretty formidable in the middle.

It may allow for 3 flair players to play ahead of them (Tadic, Boufal, Redmond) as opposed to just two plus a more conservative option like JWP or Davis.

1 Like

FFS, just watched this and he is already training on his own…

:lou_wink:

5 Likes

He certainly does seem to have pretty good English.

All of our support staff were talking to him in English and not the patronisingly clipped English were often guilty of throwing at ‘foreigners’. He didn’t seem to have a problem.

Watching some of the speed work he was doing also made him look pretty mobile and quick for a biggish bloke.

1 Like

How good are Gabon?

Are we going to be losing him to the African Cup of Nations every two years?

1 Like

Why does everyone need a bloody entourage these days?

What happened to players getting the bus, being addicted to cortisone, mixing with fans in bars, smoking at half time and being forced to earn the minimum wage until they retired to mismanage a pub into bankruptcy?

#goldenera

9 Likes

I read somewhere that ACON was being moved to the summer, so no longer a problem.

2 Likes

True dat.

Hell even Pap has an entourage around him on match days

1 Like

Carers.

3 Likes

That is why there is noooo money left in the NHS pot…bloody pap and his group of special :astonished: nurses

1 Like

At St Marys one match day…pap did ask me sweetly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: would i organise a crowdfunder on sotonians ,Saintsweb and uglyinside

for a mobility scooter to get him to and from games :smile: HE also asked if i could arrange for him to be placed behind the goals close to Fraser…he thought he was such a nice boy :astonished:

His carers/nurse maids will still be required to oil his wheels etc :laughing:

So far sooo good…6 months and i have collected 17p…but i will not give up…coz i iz very good at this crowdfunding lark :money_mouth:

All those on Saintsweb…said Fluck orf pap :astonished:

I luv this care in the community for the golden oldies :kiss:

1 Like

This is where I got mine…nicely reconditioned with a custom metal-flake paint job…

http://www.mobilitygiant.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIiqezgPTJ1QIVCLvtCh2EHw2BEAAYASAAEgI-qPD_BwE

1 Like

I’d be wary of any bloke who asked me to oil his wheels…etc…

1 Like

Back on track luvvverly boyz and girlz :laughing:

I bet my Liverpool season ticket…Mario will be a scouse fave at Anfield by end of 2018 :laughing:

I know that Uncle Les will still not sell VVD and super Mario to those bad boyz :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mario Lemina will wear the No. 18 :laughing:

Same number he previously wore whilst playing for Juve :smile:

No doubt number 18 his lucky one :laughing: :laughing:

COYS