Marvel Heroes

I’m with you on Scramble and possibly Mooncrest. Sonic’s out though, largely because it’s a game which actually punishes you for doing what the character is good at.

For all the things we chat (shit) about, it’s funny that games are the thing most likely to see pap and I fall out.

ive told you before, leave sonic the fuck alone. it’s heartbreaking watching what saga are doing to him now. just let him rest in peace FFS.

Plus the other thing about Sonic is that his acolytes are crying bitches.

It’s because they didn’t get to play Super Mario World in the 1990s :slight_smile: x

Pfft. Whatevs. I’m not taking your bait pap.

1 Like

Good man. Nor should you.

Originally posted by @Redslo

Anyone playing Marvel Heroes?

I am going to take this as a “no”.

Anyone playing Marvel Heroes?

I am going to take this as a “no”.

Actually, I downloaded it today. I did some research and it turns out that it has a very decent Metacritic score following the relaunch. If Juvenile Unit #2’s laptop is up for the job, I think we’ll be playing ourselves some Avengers.

I’ve managed to put a bit more time into this, trialling out a few new characters up to level 10, at which point you have to uncap and go on with one character. I’ve enjoyed the mechanics of each of the characters I’ve liked so far, but am leaning toward Black Panther as my choice. Good melee, and a floor clearing area attack which is powerful and spammable.

Black Panther is quite fun.

Who be looking forward to Fallout 4 and XCOM: 2?

And the Tides of Numenera ofc.

Burp. (Hence username thingy).

Every Marvels Heroes player, obviously :cool: