Members 10 quid to see Sunderland Game!

I’m worried this photo opportunity is getting out of hand.

As there are more of us now should we do a big thumbs-down or point at the ticket office - or both?

I’ve got some straw and a pastel trouser suit so we could always burn an effigy of Katharina - or is that too much?..

Be warned 'slowlane, The RaleighBoy doesn’t possess a modern camera, and when he tells you that he has a Box Brownie, this is what he is referring to:

If we’re taking this seriously we have to swallow our pride…

AND PLAY THE CUTE KIDS CARD!!

If you’re going to do it, do it properly and get some Corrie actors in the picture

As I can’t go does any Season Ticket holder want to borrow my membership to buy a ticket for the game?? They can then feel the pleasure of getting £10 off of a ticket!!

That’s the look we need!

I don’t want to pay a quid to park so I’ll boycott our glorious journey back from League One to the Premier League!

1 Like

They all laughed at them at the time…but who’s laughing at them now !

Yep you’re right… :lou_lol:

Originally posted by @ericofarabia

Christ … it’ll be like speed dating trying to meet everybody!! Already have two separate groups of friends from my past who I meet in there!!

5BW and Fowllyd know a few of them from our Barton Peveril Days and LetsBe (assuming same Letsbe as on TSW) and I have bizzarely been in the same pub on numerous times home and away over the years but only met each other once!!

Yes Mr So-called Ericofarabia. Its me.

Wigan was where I finally won a match of “Where’s Eric?” But didnt you get an equaliser at an away game the following year?

Dont arrange a meet at The Guide Dog on a match day. Far too crowded. Especially if its raining and you cant stand in the road.

My lot meet at Sadlers in London Road, although a breakaway faction are favouring The Cricketers in Carlton Place.

1 Like

Originally posted by @Lets-B-Drinking

Originally posted by @ericofarabia

Christ … it’ll be like speed dating trying to meet everybody!! Already have two separate groups of friends from my past who I meet in there!!

5BW and Fowllyd know a few of them from our Barton Peveril Days and LetsBe (assuming same Letsbe as on TSW) and I have bizzarely been in the same pub on numerous times home and away over the years but only met each other once!!

Yes Mr So-called Ericofarabia. Its me.

Wigan was where I finally won a match of “Where’s Eric?” But didnt you get an equaliser at an away game the following year?

Dont arrange a meet at The Guide Dog on a match day. Far too crowded. Especially if its raining and you cant stand in the road.

My lot meet at Sadlers in London Road, although a breakaway faction are favouring The Cricketers in Carlton Place.

A fair comment … too small and packed for a meet up, Don’t think they do fopod except rolls and crisps - I think you lot like to scoff your faces, fair enough when you’ve travelled a fair way though.

The Cricks was one of our pre match pubs for a while way back when.

Hey Pap … check your PM’s … or are you ignoring me :wink: