Misogynist Golfers

Why you need photos of models with golf clubs when you can get pics of the players themselves?

Anna Rawson

Maria Verchenova

Emma Cabrera-Bello

Melissa Reid

Have played a round with all of them down here over the years. And Muirfield don’t want them around their Club?

I wouldn’t want anyone from Muirfield anywhere near me either to be honest. Think my mate Rory the Manc summed it up very well in his interview last night AND again when he named & shamed Portmarnock in Ireland and kicked them off his Irish Open list as well. Fair play to him.

Meanwhile - I have nawty selfies with 2 of the above and had a smoochy slow dance with one other. Sometimes Voluntary work can be really Hard.

I bet you made them pick up the tab too.

1 Like

Even better - we’d actually Gate-crashed their Annual End of Season Party…

Free 5 Star Food & Booze no less

#dubailadiesmasters

‘Bah! Of course we don’t want women at the club. Menstuating all over our carfully manicured fairways and greens. Stinking up the dressing rooms with their Chanel number 5 and polluting the air with their endless knitting and discussions regarding hairspray. What next ? Babysham in the bar? tampons in the toilet? Bad enough that dark fella Couger, or ,whatever had to play here. I didn’t realise what he was and asked him to park the Bentley, Made sure I counted the change in my ashtray before I did as well. Can’t trust any of them. Anyway got to go , matrons bringing the pills round then we are having spotted dick whilst we listen to the Archers.’

FFS when even Lords can make you look out of touch and backwards

7 Likes