MLG I miss him , can we not woo him here?

Originally posted by @Bearsy

Originally posted by @pap

Originally posted by @Bearsy

http://fanclub.jonasbrothers.com/community/topic/756732-what-is-the-best-venue-u-have-seen-jonas-brothers-play/

I am “Dell Sized Mentality” on that thread.

Good times!

I knew it!

I did not want to claim credit at the time lest people accuse me of hanging on Beartails. I thought the competing opinion would add weight to your claims.

I don’t remember writing the stuff about the Mr Kipling inspired Eastleigh stadium. Very glad I did though.

1 Like

Gr8 news srs! MLG’s fields of expertise are quite narrow, it’s mostly SaintsFC, Computer Football Sims, and how Mother Theresa is worse than Hitler, but he is undoubted expert in each of these fields.

:lou_lol: :lou_is_a_flirt: :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Here’s MLG…!

10 Likes

Welcome MLG, I think that might be the classiest entry yet, but we gave you something of a setup. For the record, I’ve harrassed MLG across both Steam and Twitter. KRG admits to a charge, and I’m sure other agents have tried to tap you up. And then you make your landing on a thread dedicated to you, setup by people pining for you.

No-one’s topping that for a bit.

Who ? Thought MLG was what gives you irritable bowels after it is used too liberally to try and add flavour to tasteless stuff?

And why have they hidden the cocks behind a red exclamation mark? Is site now prude?

Hoorah! Welcome MLG! Please excuse the shit butlering! Bletch has had a nasty wanking accident and is currently indisposed.

3 Likes

Originally posted by @Matthew-Le-God

Here’s MLG…!

But your name is Matthew, not Johnny.

I’m all for banter and humour, but God almighty, I think accuracy is important.

Welcome Matthew Le God (not Johnny).

You are welcome everyone. I have enriched your lives.

Now, come along everyone…

1 Like

MLG won’t be happy with this religiously inspired fanfare, Sussex!

1 Like

By the way MLG seems to be something my middlest offspring keeps saying.

I have worked out it means something to do with playing on his internets.

Nevertheless it was alarming to hear him chanting ‘I’m MLG, I’m MLG’

I think what this forum needs is a religion sub forum for me to go slowly crazy talking to myself in.

2 Likes

We’ve got a **Sotonians position on ** sub-forum which is supposed to be where we discuss the big abstract shit.

http://sotonians.com/chat/religion#latestvisit

baby jesus loves you, MLG, even if you don’t love Him. That is the best thing about baby jesus.

I am on board with Mother Theresa being a Cunt tho. I mean, I haven’t watched that video you posted, or heard any of the arguments, but I’m willing just to take ur word on it bc I have Faith in U.

3 Likes

You can be my first disciple Bearsy… you already follow me on Twitter.

That is clearly pap in the Rockstone.

1 Like

One doesn’t get followed by the bear

One follows the bear

1 Like

With a tablecloth ??? Highly doubtful

Is that the argument over who would leg it first without paying?

Why is everyone leaning away from him?

Our favourite getting smashed out of our heads bar is the Legendary Rock Bottom, home of the equally legendary Bullfrog cocktail (Long Island Iced Tea but instead of Coke it has Blue Curacao & Red Bull). It is also the place where the traditions of X Factor quality Karaoke nights began.

Equally Rock Bottom is the current #2 single on our Music Charts by Hailee (Mates with Taylor Swift) Steinfeld

Oh, we’re on the right side of ROCK BOTTOM
And I hope that we keep falling
We’re on the good side of bad karama…
'Cause we keep on coming back for more
We’re on the right side of rock bottom
Into you, I just keep crawling
You’re the best kind of bad something
'Cause we keep on coming back for more

(OK I added an a to karma 'cos we have a part of town where Rock Bottom is which is called Karama)

Equally remarkably, that particular song features DNCE on it.

And, in totally MLG pedantic fashion, it links to this thread because…

Joe Jonas is a member of DNCE

Yeah I missed MLG and his logic circuits as well - welcome aboard!