More Tapping Up!

I’m not saying you can’t challenge someone, just that I didn’t. I read what he had to say in the context of other things he’d written in this forum. You consider people’s veracity by “the whole” they present, whether that’s artifice or genuine it’s up to you to judge. I’m speaking for myself, nobody else.

All I said was I was disappointed you didn’t share my feelings, probably because I like you, (somebody has to :lou_wink_2:) and agree with a lot you write.

2 Likes

There are a few…but most know better :lou_surprised:

I am sure you know that I did not want to upset anybody… and when I have I do not feel great or good about it. I did say as much to JS, but this was hidden somewhere…

Maybe because I have been played once too often in the past, I have a more draconian attitude towards the ITK fraternity, and that 99% of the time they are not ITK… not sure what the point is…

1 Like

He did love this place, arriving with many of the same impressions as other folk do.

Difficult for most to remember now, but my first couple of years on SaintsWeb were fairly pleasant and non-eventful. I had quietly built up a reputation as someone who may not know much about football, but knew something about other stuff. Verbal and I were PM’ing pals. I was also on good terms with buctootim and CB Fry.

That all changed overnight when I defended a poster called John Smith on a conspiracy thread. Immediately, I had all of those posters (and more) on my back, instantly. There have also been occasions when I’ve caught loads of shite on here. I am not trying to downplay my own part in any of this, more trying to say that I know more than most what he went through.

When something you once loved becomes somewhere you can no longer stand to be, it’s more gutting, not less.

2 Likes

I like it here…

4 Likes

I thought that I’d told you, you bunch of thread ruining, fun crushing, oh let’s take the thread off topic and get all serious even though it IS lighthearted and posted under monkey tennis cunts.

Fuck all about the original post, not crying about that. But it would have been nice if it had continued in the same vein.

You may as well carry on now. It’s buggered.

2 Likes

Oh shut up you steaming bag of piss. It’s all your fault. Stop trying to wiggle out of it.

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Without searching I bet that there is a thread on the subject of whether ITKERS are real. This one turned round so quickly I was dragged in by centrifugal force. I then thought wtf has happened here.

1 Like

SNAFU and SOP

that is all.

1 Like

I like your posts @cellone but i’m a bit of a cunt, so here’s my view on Jack and what happened(sorry, but saying “carry on” can only mean, talk shit when you’re drunk. I now am, so here goes).

I had never heard of this place(i didn’t do any forms social media) until i looked at the echo to see if anything was happening(RK) and someone(pap or Bletch, i assume) said, check out Jack’s comments on Sotonians. I did and found somewhere rather unique.

Jack was ahead of the game as far as Kuntman goes, so he needed to prove nothing. There was doubt from some, but not a lot of true animosity, until he mentioned who he believed would be the new manager. People appeared to take this as gospel and lumped money they would obviously miss betting on it(the ultimate sign of stupidity). It went to shit after that and turned quite nasty.

I wish i could write like that man, it just dragged you in, like a good author does.

I’m with pap and LITSL, I miss his posts(i could have put that so much better, but i, unlike Jack, don’t have that wonderful ability, which is a shame for anyone that’s just read all of this).

7 Likes

SOP? A piece of bread dipped in gravy, soup or sauce.

You think this will soothe his mood?

Ah Soup a nice oxtail with crunchy salted butter french stick

3 Likes

As you all know…it’s Broccoli & Stilton for me. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Cabbage soup for everyone given the wind on here

:lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

So I’m a cunt… but this is not news to Papswebscrotes. To demonstrate I am not a complete cunt, I will provide JS with ‘favours’ should he return. I can not suggest the quality will be high, but there will be no lack of effort.

3 Likes

Chicken noodle is my favourite. Good for the soul.

Polish Chicken Soup served with Vermicelli.

On it’s way for lunch as we’ve both crashed with a “hit by a truck” form of Flu.

Need soup…

1 Like

That’s a wise choice…no need for the digestive system to process it before it reaches the other end. :lou_smiley:

2 Likes

How do you polish chicken soup?

3 Likes

Add a healthy dollop of elbow grease…

1 Like

I left Saintslist many moons ago because of a difficlut interation with another poster. I stopped paying my fiver to Fiverweb because the place is inhabited by many assholes. Life is too short and full of shit generally to take shit on somewhere you go to as a virtual pub to chat bollocks with a bunch of assorted almost like minded people. And one thing I really dont get (and this is not a dig) but why does someone posting something they have been told about the club piss anyone off. You can believe it or not which is fine, but I dont get the annoyance. What does annoy mean is the people who hint that they know something tasty but couldnt possibely disclose it. Prick teasers of the highest order and clear asshats to boot.

2 Likes