Motson Watch

This is Pleat’s Achilles heel. I think he’s a very perceptive and well informed pundit. But the name thing… just say it the way you hear everyone else saying it. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel every time.

It’s the more grating from Pleat because he seems to be an intelligent fella. When Robbie Savage does it, you can just chalk it up to his being too stupid to know how to do talking.

I object!

Shall I continue?

6 Likes

Ha! They’re good. He does mangle language with the best of them. But unlike yer Hoddles and Townsends [/punditplurals] he offers some well researched insight and tactical knowledge. I like the man, and I’m not ashamed.

Never liked Motson since he tried to get rid of our stripes, fuck off you short sighted tautologist and go to fucking specsavers.

1 Like

Haha! I think I like the biscuit quote the best :lou_lol:

I’m convinced the BBC know that Motson has lost the plot which is why they let him do the commentary on games after they’ve been played and the producers can tip him off on what is going to happen.

He must have some mental condition so the Beeb can’t sack him.

1 Like

whoop whoop!

Please Lord, and you have shown that you may exist with this news, Alan Green next, please…

1 Like

I thought Motty died years ago tbf and that every time I hear his voice on the radio it’s just some nostalgic flashback to when he got really shit.

1 Like

not long now

Fuck John Motson

2 Likes