Naz Shah, is it true?

i fkn hate omg someone liked a tweet stories. I “like” all sorts of dumb shit I don’t agree with. I must’ve upvoted tokyos 500 times on this site alone, and I would hate to be judged on That!

5 Likes

What the fuck is a co-traveller?

#theinterwebisbeginningtopassmeby

1 Like

I followed your link. He’s a man with an agenda.

I also read the comments. Some very worrying people, all with a single agenda.

I’d be more concerned about who i follow if i was you.

5 Likes

So we’re on page 2 of another non-story FFS.

This one has legs?? :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

I did the same and had the same reaction.

Had an interesting conversation with a mate (Pompey fan) about who he follows on Twitter.

He’s adamant that one should follow as many people whom oppose your views as support them.

His point is that otherwise, you get a rose-tinted view of the world.

All of this is summed up nicely in Dan O’Farrell’s (Saints fan and whitty-lefty-folky troubadour) song Your Facebook Feed is Not Your Worldbelow…

4 Likes

@saintbletch I would follow that PolitikKing bloke just for the opposing view thing but it would be like reading @barry-sanchez

Are you sure they are not one and the same?

If you were truly interested in this topic, why the fuck would you ask us?

As I said before, you’ve never listened in the past.

Just stop posting, Barry.

We can’t afford the libel actions.

Nope, their views are similar and clearly Barry clearly gets material from there, but PolitikKing communicates clearly and in linear and threaded arguments.

He reads more like Tramp (not necessarily his views, but his sociopathic ability to calmly pass off barely supportable views as logic whilst all hell is breaking loose around him).

2 Likes

Just passing along, I take it know we can only post sure fire things, no discussion, no speculation, no cross viewpoints?

Just black and white.

People always post on my threads, they can’t help themselves.

You can post what you like. This is a freedom of speech site. The problem is that you’re libelling people, including Naz Shah. You insist that she _must _have been guilty of anti-semitism.

I say the fact she was reinstated, reselected and ran for election this year suggests you’re talking utter shit.

Pap, why was she reinstated?

Because the things you say she is guilty of have no basis in fact.

You should really be factoring this into your own questioning of “is this true?”.

This woman had the entire media on her back during the time of the allegations. Do you not think, that if she was verifiably guilty of what you say she is, this would be all over the same media?

You appear not to have the sense you were born with.

Where have I said she is guilty on this occasion? You’re getting your wires crossed or you didn’t know she apologised for her first twitter incident, nevermind the “Jews are rallying” comments.

Why do you think that is Barry? You are becoming more like Trump every day.

What POTUS, PMOUK? Cool, I’ll wait for my allegro to pick me up.

You said she was anti-semitic. You said the fact that she was suspended proved that. Her comments are nothing to do with her reinstatement, although I can understand why someone who feels like they may have offended would seek to clarify position.

Start thinking about what it is you’re actually saying.

It’s getting to the point where it’s safer to leave a toddler alone with a shotgun than it is to leave you on the Internet unsupervised.

Why was she suspended then? Why was she reinstated? And what was part of her punishment?

you think she was innocent? Or what she did was? Her “Jews are rallying” comments?

She did something wrong m, was punished and apologised and was let back into the fold upon conditions, am I missing something?

Yesterdays possible tweet like is separate and different and I was merely asking as she has been in hot water before over this, nothing untoward at all.

Why was she suspended?

One would suggest that she was suspended whilst they investigated the anti-semitic claims

Why was she reinstated?

One would suggest because the claims were proved unfounded

What was her part of the punishment

How can she have been punished when she did nothing wrong? Maybe she was asked to apologize as her comments were, at best, misguided (second time I’ve used that today!!)