New signing Imminent - Boufal Signs!

Tell me about it, now I’m getting downvoted for highlighting that no one pays attention to my David Hasselhoff posts. The world’s gone mental :lou_wink_2:

1 Like

The nerve of some people…disgusting ay Gav.

1 Like

Ok back to footy and our new signing, here is a link to Boufal’s career stats:

http://davidhasselhoffonline.com/

6 Likes

I would join the upvoting of this post if it is edited so that (a) you use the proper link function and (b) once you have used the link function, you change the “text to display” bit so that it is not clearly just a link to davidhasslehoffonline.com. That way you get the surprise that makes the post work.

im very disappointed with you, gav.

6 Likes

The post by R2D2 on swf is interesting. Says we have paid more than the £16m, that Boufal came because of the hard work by Les and that Chelsea made a last ditch bid to steal him. Let’s hope he gets fit quickly and starts winning games for us single handed.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?57004-Sofiane-Boufal-DONE-DEAL&p=2392165#post2392165

2 Likes

Fixed it for you Gav…

MOD EDIT : Try not to “link” YouTube vids. Just paste them into the editor.

3 Likes

I am more than happy with the purely visual nature of my original post but your feedback is not wholly unappreciated :lou_wink_2:

Yo!

I haven’t been this excited since Tommy Forecast saved that penalty in front of the Northam.

Though I still wonder if I dreamt that…I was on the glue and plant food that week…

2 Likes

Don’t be too hasty Phil … Batman and Alpine reckon he’s a crock

4 Likes

Seems like a nice sensible bloke.

Got a good feeling about this signing.

7 Likes

could we keep the doom and gloom on the thread about the other place. Seems fitting.

All i see is we’ve signed Boufal, Hojbjerg and Redmond. Three immense talents that all wanted to come to us. This is a massive statement. We have taken another step up(soon to be seen on the pitch).

Oh, we do have a rather excellent medical/sports science department.

4 Likes

Wasn’t being doom and gloom at all, quite the opposite infact. A tongue in cheek comment in the spirit of humour was my intention… sorry if this isn’t the right place for banter :lou_eyes_to_sky:

2 Likes

agree with all of this

Sorry Steve, wasn’t intending to come across like that, just basking in the glory of our signing(so far). The doom and gloom was in reference to the other place not you.

Hey, no worries mate. Gotta say I’m pretty stoked about the new signing myself, it’s very exciting … looks like we’ve bagged ourselves another class act and star of the future… particularly impressed with the YouTube interview and his thought process for joining us.

All in all we’ve done some very smart business this window, yet the usual suspects still aren’t happy and rant on about Les Reed … unFuckin’Believable !!

3 Likes

Sensible, sensible?! Double Denim, never double denim! :lou_facepalm_2:

One of the problems with the up voting system is that it does not give me credit for all the times I wisely decided not to post anything.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @Redslo

One of the problems with the up voting system is that it does not give me credit for all the times I wisely decided not to post anything.

Maybe if everyone PM’d Pap and Bletch with all the posts that they never committed to the site, and they can retro-actively award points for shit posts that never saw the light of day :lou_wink_2:

5 Likes

As soon as I get them back from the police I will.

6 Likes

Just PM Pap and Bletch anything, they’ve got nothing better to do during the day anyways, especially Bletch, he seems to have dropped his butlering duties and schools out for summer so he’s got plenty of time on his hands…