New Year's Eve Celebrations

I thought we were waiting until March to trigger Article 50

My & Mrs Duck hadn’t been out on NYE for a number of years. Our new year consisted of Jools Holland & then I’d watch The Last Waltz pissed whilst she slept in her chair. There were too many amatuer drinkers about and I object to paying to get in a pub. However last year we won a quiz at a new pub and the prize was £50. When the barman handed over the money he persuaded us to pay £20 of it for NYE tickets, we had no intention on going but it shut him up and I was still £30 better off . Anyway Mrs Duck kept nagging me to try it out, so dressed as a clown ( it was fancy dress) I went down there. What a fucking great night we had. The boozer is owned by a gay bloke and they know how to put a party on. So we’re heading down there again tonight , and I’m even laying off the ale lunchtime to enjoy it more tonight. Happy new year to everyone and I hope you all enjoy a great night out

10 Likes

I shall be sitting quietly at home, pinching myself occasionally and trying to understand how I’ve just seen JayRod bag three goals against West Brom.

1 Like

My plans went up in the air a little bit ago. However, I am nothing if not adaptable.

Sometimes the best nights are the ones you do not really fancy to start out. Enjoy, sounds like it will be a cracker!

Bugger. Didn’t think this through properly.

Seems I’ve booked myself 12 hours of Europop & Polish Death Metal.

I had no idea Modern Talking had so many hits.

This is my world tonight.

Cock

2 Likes

All the best for 2017.

I’ll see you there.

3 Likes

Happy new year muthafukkas! I may be a bit tiny

3 Likes

Tipsy

Ah fuck it

2 Likes

happy new year!

1 Like

You can shove New Years up your hoop and Puel is a cock as well as a cunt.

1 Like

I ignored MOTD. Drinking everything that we have and dancing my nuts off my neighbours. Happy 2017 you lot.

1 Like

First New Year I’ve missed since the 1980s. According to mama, I rolled in at 9:30pm, fell prey to the magic sofa, then announced that I was going for a nap.

Both mum and brother claim that the box room sounded like it had a poltergeist in it.

Up now. Happy New Year all.

1 Like

Can’t talk now…I’m asleep.

Happy New Year Sotonians…see you in the morning.

1 Like

Noisy wanker?

Happy new year one and all!

5 Likes

New Year’s Day celebrations

Let off loads of fireworks as soon as it got dark.

They would have been all wasted last night as the kids were already asleep at midnight.

I’m hurting. Not as much as the missus though - she’s just about to start a ten hour shift. HNY.

Only beer can save today.

1 Like

Or Solpadeine Max Soluble (x2). I no longer fear hangovers because of that stuff.