Newcastle away - green kit first airing - fixtures

Well, quite. Heaven forbid fans actually know when and where matches are taking place.

Perhaps the Premier League should go one step further and not announce fixtures until the day before they’re played.

It’s just there to get them money, £250 from each site/source that want to print their fixtures, license to print money

Super spooky. Had a dream last night that Matt Le Tissier offered to buy me a ticket to Newcastle away. He was riding a ladies bike at the time.

1 Like

Sounds too fucking stupid to be made up, so I totally believe you.

1 Like

I think that should be my tagline.

We had better be at home in the 2nd leg of our European Adventure, if I am going to be able to get there for the weekend.

They change the fixtures at short enough notice as it is. Base yourself central and then find out who you are playing at 9am that day!

Away for this one and Everton. Serious schoolboy booking summer holiday over it without realising.

Me too. I will be trying to keep up with the sotonians match thread from French Polynesia. I may send pictures to piss you all off.

I’m well peed off, as I wanted Newcastle and Sunderland to stay up and Boro to be promoted. So Boro let me down. The reason for this, is that I am moving to Cumbria on 18th August.

So what happens we get Newcastle away, before I move and even if we moved 2 weeks earlier, I am away in Morocco for a week and would have missed it.

Thank you fixture list!

Where abouts are you going in Morocco?

Off to Marrakesh, kind of half relaxing, half city break. We are staying in a spa hotel, very close to the market square. Looking forward to visiting the Atlas Mountains.

But it is a week without the 3 kids, for me and Mrs sfcsim or the doctors assistant in old money!

You are going to have a brilliant time. Me and Mrs G had a long weekend there last year. Take minimum luggage and do lots of shopping! Bargain hard. Visit Yves Saint Laurent’s villa and gardens. pm me for more info!

1 Like

Only just seen this. Really looking forward to it.

Love the away kit…not our colours but hey love the away kit!