No more White Hart Pain, Kane we be Spurred on to something, anything!

We don’t seem able to move.

That’s me done. I’m going to eat leftovers until I’m sick.

3 Likes

Forgot Lemina was playing.

Was going to say the same thing before I decided I couldn’t be bothered. He was brilliant when he joined and we seem to have destroyed him within a few months.

Not a single player is winning their personal battle. No passion, aggression or commitment on show today.

Something needs to change to stop this rot before it’s too late.

7 Likes

Why is Pied sitting on the bench, he’s a good substitute for Cedric yet we play Stevens who is plainly not and never will be an effective full-back. :lou_facepalm_2:

3 Likes

We’re absofuckinloutely shite…

:lou_angry:

@simon-says did you read my mind

I thought Leicester was a low point but maybe that’s just the norm now. There is absolutely nothing positive to take from that half. No one is playing well. No one seems particularly bothered. It’s like they’ve all forgotten how to play.

Is he?

I’m am genuinely going to stop watching now as I’m getting distressed by the whole thing. I’ve already eaten some cheese.

Beer is the only solace - lots of beer. Lots and lots of beer…

The thing is you fannies I said this ages ago, believe me now? At least LIebherr and the Chinese will lose millions, that’s some solace. They’ve spen £210 million wanting to asset strip, they’ll get fuck all now ha ha the pricks.

The Ayatollah just said why don’t you put the game on

she can be really cruel.

1 Like

I honestly reckon a Sunday league half time team talk consisting of footballing cliches would be appropriate today. Nothing more.

”Lads, you are fucking pathetic. Who the actual fuck is marking Harry Kane? He’s only their most obvious player when it comes to goalscoring so maybe it might be worth marking him every now and again? Out of you three in midfield, who is going to pick up Erickson?

Go out and win the second half. Fight for the first and second ball. Win your battles and let your opponent know he’s in a game. Show some passion.”

Do you ever actually talk about football?

1 Like

You’ve said the same fuckin’ thing for the last 5 or more seasons you twat.

3 Likes

I just have, a scorched earth policy is the best we can hope for, we’re fucked, there’s nothing down for us.

Stephens is not a right back. Works well as part of a 3/5 but why go back to 4 at the back? We’ve looked utter shit whenever we’ve played a back 4.

1 Like

Haha Shane long. Absolute joke. I can’t stop watching. This must be what rubber necking is like.