Other Games W/E 13th August

Wenger must feel like David Copperfield pulling that result out of the hat, he must have Great Expectations for the season ahead now :lou_wink_2:

It’s like all is well with the world

I’ve got a feeling of blind optimism about tomorrows game. At this stage of the season I still think we might win, just, maybe…

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

1-0 to Watford v The bin dippers

Awful defending

2 Likes

Liverpool should put a bid in for an unsettled defensive player if they know what’s good for them :lou_lol:

1 Like

If only the bin dippers could sign a decent defender…

2 Likes

1-1 Mane gets the equaliser

2-1 Watford more shite defending

1 Like

2-1 Watford at half time

Has VVD’S Price just gone up by 10 mil?

Ah bless

A simple finish for Doucoure'

Watford 2-1 Liverpool

![](https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/live-experience/cps/96/cpsprodpb/vivo/live/images/2016/4/17/d7c8497a-0542-4600-b335-83b3bafc457b.jpg)

Matthew Upson

Former Brighton defender at Vicarage Road for 5 live Sport

Posted at16:09

There was a whole host of Liverpool defenders on hand, any one of whom could have dealt with that cross for Watford’s second. No-one did and it was a simple finish for Doucoure.

What the fuck happened I go into the kitchen for 3 mins and the bin dippers score 2 goals

Gomes took out Salah, Firminho scored the penalty and then Firminho lobbed Gomes & Salah finished at the far post.

Watford all over the place in this half…

1 Like

Watford - Liverpool finishes 3-3 Karma scores the equaliser late on.

Jamie Carragher and Jamie Redknapp having a heated discussion in the studio after the Watford-Liverpool game about where VVD will slot into the side. They are absolutely fucking shameless.

Chelsea 3-0 down to Burnley :lou_lol: at Stamford Bridge too

1 Like

Watford 3 Liverpool 3 FT
Chelsea 0 Burnley 3 HT
Crystal Palace 0 Huddersfield 2 HT
Everton 1 Stoke 0 HT
Southampton 0 Swansea 0 HT
West Brom 1 Bournemouth 0 HT

1 Like

Oxford 2 - Portsmouth 0

1 Like