Other Games w/e 17th-18th Dec 2016

it started well but has got a bit shit now. I’m just cheering any attack now and can’t decide who I want to win. Both bastards.

Barkley is a twat

1 Like

I hope this stays 0-0 as I had a treble on Man city to win at home Spurs to win at home and this one a draw.

You cunt Mane

3 Likes

Originally posted by @PhilippineSaint

I hope this stays 0-0 as I had a treble on Man city to win at home Spurs to win at home and this one a draw.

Close, but no cigar. On the plus side, it’s looking that touch gloomier for Koeman. And we stay in seventh place too.

1 Like

I feel sad that Liverpool are winning and that mane scored (lots of my opponents have him in their fantasy football teams) but at least that cunt Koeman is going to lose.

Barkley’s foul on Henderson was a sending off…Dean is a twat but apart from that it went well. Both sides looked incapable of scoring. Sturridge’s mis-hit shot hardly had strenth to rebound off the post…Mane had the tap in.

Kowman now sitting on the impressive 1 win in the last 7…Dead Man Walking… :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Mane scoring an injury time winner when he’s my fantasy football captain, winning £48 on the result and Everton fans are going full saintsweb with #KoemanOut.

Life is rather nice sometimes…

3 Likes

Only just seen the Vardy sending off. Looked a fair call to me. He dived in with both feet off the ground. Red.

Yep, two footed, out of control.

Trouble is that same ref gave a different decision to same tackle last time out.

Barkley’s was even worse.

Do these refs never get together and agree what is a yellow and what is a red?

I though Zlatan was lucky to get away with his assault against West Brom the other day.

All we want is consistency.

1 Like